JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi

I'm a Montanan and none of my local shops stock the Walther PPQ. I don't want to order one and pre-pay only to hold it and find it's not for me.

I know that Washington won't sell out of staters handguns. But, could my Gun Trust buy it in Washington? I know my trust can buy silencers in Washington.

Thanks

Lets back up and start with what's a "gun trust" Is that like where an attorney holds money to be allocated in set amounts for guns and ammo. I love this idea from a distance. This would likely save me many looks of incredulity from the wife and a warmer bedtime atmosphere at home.

MarkAD

I am an Montanan with a Montana Drivers License.

I have a Concealed Weapons Permit in Montana and a CPL in Washington.

Since the Gun Trust would be making the purchase does it matter? I know the Trust can buy NFA items in Washington.

Thanks

I am not an attorney nor do I play one on TV... (disclaimer)
Just out of curiosity where is the trust based? It would seem reasonable that a trust capable of purchasing a suppressor in WA could purchase a firearm in WA. You may wish to contact the seller of the NFA item(s) you purchased in WA to find out if they have the answer as they are obviously experienced in doing transfers to a trust.

You can buy a pistol from Washington and have it shipped to an FFL in Montana to be then transfered to you through a 4473 and any applical local laws. No idea what a Trust would have to do with it.

i'm not sure what you think a gun trust entitles you to, so you may want to review this
with a firearms knowledgeable attorney. that said, a trust does not allow you any
additional privileges that a garden variety citizen doesn't already possess....specific
to Title 1 firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads