JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I need to thin my US military collection of duplicate USGI holsters for the M1911 these are genuine US Military issue and are in excellent and all are Vietnam era manufacture . These are really nice examples of Genuine US military holsters not reproductions , of which the surplus market is rife these days . A single holster is $50 + plus shipping , two holsters are $40 a piece plus shipping , and if you buy all three I will pay the shipping to your door .

1. Cathey Enterprises M1916 holster for the M1911A1 pistol . This is an excellent to unissued example of this holster , I say excellent because other than storage bin wear I can't really see any use and do believe it to have been unissued.

2. SOLD to MOECA Cathey Enterprises M1916 holster for the M9 , this is a contract over run for the USN and USMC as these were briefly used by them for the M9 , this one remains undyed as it was a contract over run , but the ones delivered to the military were indeed dyed black. The M9 variant of the M1916 has a different contract and part number. They are interesting piece of history and are uncommon . SOLD to MOECA

3. SOLD Western Mfg Co. M7 Tanker holster for the M1911A1 pistol complete with all straps and hardware , this is a very very nice example that was issued but not abused . Nice genuine issue examples of the M7 are getting much harder to find as they were made in fewer numbers than the M1916 holster SOLD

IMG_5420.JPG IMG_5421.JPG IMG_5422.JPG IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5424.JPG IMG_5425.JPG IMG_5426.JPG IMG_5427.JPG IMG_5428.JPG IMG_5429.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top