Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

USGI complete bolt for M1A

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by dobeman, May 22, 2013.

1. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

anyone need a complete USGI bolt for an M1A? Bolt with roller, pin, extractor, ejector -complete assembly. It's in very good condition. I'm putting it out there to probe interest. I'll get the make and pics. I picked up an M1A project rifle and in the process of getting parts for it, I ended up with two USGI bolts. I only need one. These USGI bolts are getting harder to find. I'll sell it for what I paid for it - $250, local cash sale. I do paypal and can ship, but that will be extra. Local cash deal preferred.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

Who is the manufacturer?

3. jake2far

jake2far Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I will take it.
    1. Must be USGI
    2. Not a welded drill rifle bolt with the welds removed.
    3. You stated you were putting it out there to gauge interest, not sure, is it or is it not "for sale" ?
    4. Must be in the condition as advertised. No pictures means I can only go on the written description.

I pay in cash, live in Portland, can meet where ever you want, won't screw you around.
    All I ask is the same.
    If the terms as stated above consider it sold.

Jim

4. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

bolt body has "HRT" on it. and some numbers. I will post a few pics. Got it here locally in Portland from a guy who knows his stuff about these guns.