JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anyone need a complete USGI bolt for an M1A? Bolt with roller, pin, extractor, ejector -complete assembly. It's in very good condition. I'm putting it out there to probe interest. I'll get the make and pics. I picked up an M1A project rifle and in the process of getting parts for it, I ended up with two USGI bolts. I only need one. These USGI bolts are getting harder to find. I'll sell it for what I paid for it - $250, local cash sale. I do paypal and can ship, but that will be extra. Local cash deal preferred.

I will take it.
1. Must be USGI
2. Not a welded drill rifle bolt with the welds removed.
3. You stated you were putting it out there to gauge interest, not sure, is it or is it not "for sale" ?
4. Must be in the condition as advertised. No pictures means I can only go on the written description.

I pay in cash, live in Portland, can meet where ever you want, won't screw you around.
All I ask is the same.
If the terms as stated above consider it sold.

Jim

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top