JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some TW68 USGI ball ammo that is in stripper clips, and bandoliers, just as originally packaged for the military. It is new manufacture, and was stored properly so it doesn't have any verdigris, goobers, or other ugliness on it. The ammo looks like it was recently manufactured. Anyone seriously interested is welcome to test fire some before purchase, and I'll provide the test ammo.

I'm selling 540 rounds, 420 rounds in one ammo can, plus two more 60 round bandoliers for $350.00, or about .64 cents per round. I'm near Tacoma, so I can meet you for pickup, or you pay shipping.

AMMO IS SOLD

IF anyone can come up with a published price any cheaper for similar ammo packed this way, I'll beat that price per round by 10% so I can get the $350 I need for the trade. In other words, I'll put in enough ammo so that your $350 to me will net you 10% more ammo.

THIS IS 7.62X51 Ball..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top