JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Frame was made in 1914, and almost every 1911 was given to officers for WW1, so it's a sweet piece. Remington Rand only made 1911 parts during WW11, so it likely saw both wars. Reparkerized in the 50's so maybe Korea too? Looks too nice to have made it to Vietnam, but who knows. Has a Colt barrel, no way to tell if it's original but probably not. Has one original mag, and a few newer Colt mags. Looking for revolvers, bolt guns for long range, other milsurp, ammo, lots of other stuff, just let me know what you've got 503-270-8589

07627C9E-185A-4A99-910F-89E8A9717FE3.jpeg BEF1852A-4949-4BA7-BA1F-E2751C0E37EF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's cool. Can you post up some pics of the opposite side? Was this one of the 1911's the CMP released?

-E-

Is that a no then?
Yes, but we'd have to work out something else to even things up. I thought I had a trade set up, but after I looked more closely I saw they had swapped the scope from the one it comes with from the factory to a sub $100 scope and it fell through

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.