JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a NIB consecutive numbered pair of 4 ¾” USFA Custom Competition Rodeos in 45 LC today. They have been tuned and have great trigger pulls (they included Long Hunter “Jim Finch” Certificates). The same guy I bought the Radeos from had a NIB 5 ½” USFA deluxe .22 LR SAA (Plinker) w/ an extra magnum cylinder that I also bought. It is absolutely the most beautiful SAA that I have ever handled. The case hardening is brilliant and the blue is the old Colt royal blue. I picked up all three for a few hundered dollars more than a single new Colt SAA. They all came in protective cloth bags with boxes and paperwork look right out of the 19th century, really cool.

I have not really heard much about USFA SAAs before today, but man they make quality products. Does anyone else have experience w/ USFA SAAs?

Rodeo
View attachment 209851
Plinker
View attachment 209852

Does anyone else have experience w/ USFA SAAs?
No, but I'd like to! :D

Those Rodeos look really nice, and you did it the right way by going through Long Hunter. I looked into that a while ago. Good job!

I'd like to try one of their "Omni" gripped models, like the Omni-Target. I can't see ordering one to "see if I like it", though...

-- Sam

i bought a 5"1/2" rodeo a few years back... one of the best shooting revolvers i have shot, especially with old style fixed sights... only issue i have had with it is it is real hard to remove the cylinder as the center pin is extremely hard to move... aparently, i'm not the only one to have this problem...

No experience, but everything I've ever read/watched, and anyone I knew who had one, said they are fantastic revolvers. Alas, poor business planning destroyed the company.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top