JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Still available for face to face in WA only.

This is a US Firearms Company Double Eagle, in 45 Colt.

You will not find many of these for sale. Super sweet Colt SAA clone made by people who knew what they were doing. Turnbull case colors and a real nice action. 3.5 inch barrel with ejector. Birdshead grip.

USFA made, in some folks opinion, a better SAA than Colt. I tend to agree.

I just find it hard to leave sitting in my safe. It needs to go to someone who will use it more than I have time for. OR...collect it. I'm sure one day, it might be worth a couple bucks.

MINT condition, with box. Its had exactly two boxes of ammo fired through it.

I have a couple of nice holsters for it, one is a Mernickle Hi-Ride. I forget the brand of the other one, but its a nice leather holster.

CGfYiHg.jpg

cfR8pgg.jpg

DlXaxLX.jpg?1

yY7DBxZ.jpg

CnWX4eD.jpg

$1400.

I'm in the Seattle area and can travel a little, but not to Vancouver. :)

Only trades would need to be something nice. Not sure what though as I'm pretty picky.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
John, I would like to buy your Double Eagle for the $1400. I am in Oregon and will send Postal Money order and my local dealers FFL if you will ship to here in Oregon and charge me for the shipping. Feel free to contact me at (503)881-5473 Saturday morning or even later this evening if you want to work the details out.

Robb Barnes

John, I am willing to drive to Washington to pick up the gun but being a handgun it has to go shipped to an Oregon FFL so he can do the background check. My local guy will accept a gun from an individual, you would not have to take it to an FFL up there. You could just send it overnight FedEx, which I would pay for, to the FFL shop that I send the FFL from. I have been looking for one of the Double Eagles for quite awhile and I hate to not be able to get this one when it is so close. Feel free to contact me if you would to see if there is someway to work the transfer out.

Thank you for the quick response you gave me back.

Robb

Okay John, so how do I make this work? Like I said, I will prepay for the gun and overnight, fully insured shipping but if that does not work, what can I do to make the deal happen. I have a USFA Bisley Flat top target and a USFA Sheriffs model but the Double Eagle is the one I really want to add to the group. Please consider giving me a call so we can see what we can work out to your satisfaction and comfort level.

Robb

John, I think I have a way to work this out to your satisfaction. Give me a call tomorrow or even up to 10:15 this evening if you would and let me visit with you.

Thank you,

Robb

USFA makes, or at least used to make the best SAA on the planet. I have a Rodeo in .45 Colt and a sweet little 12/22. Wish I had the means to add this one to the collection. Whoever ends up with this will love it.

John, is this gun still available? I would still like to work something out on it. I would still like to hear from you if I could. My email is kingspumping at gmail dot com if you want to contact me.

Robb

JB has a bunch of incredible handguns that are all in pristine condition.
I have little doubt that if you go to him and give him the money at a local FFL who will ship it to yours that you can make the deal.
I kid you not, he has an incredible collection and if you can get him to part with one you'll have a beauty!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.