JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
The crossing out of the name in a PM , means that the person crossed out , has left the conversation.
Depending on the option they chose when leaving , they may or may not receive any more messages or replies to the conversation they left.
Andy

Upvote 0
The crossing out of the name in a PM , means that the person crossed out , has left the conversation.
Depending on the option they chose when leaving , they may or may not receive any more messages or replies to the conversation they left.
Andy
You were spot on with your answer. I guess nobody's ever choose not to receive further messages from me since I had never seen that before. Thank you.

Upvote 0
That was an excellent question as I have received messages from Joe Link with his name crossed out.... figured the MODs put him in NWFA jail or something :D

Carry on, I'll be in the area all day.

SF-

Upvote 0
And it doesn't mean that they're mad at you or anything. It probably just means that they had too many conversations in their inbox, and had to clear some out to make room. :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top