JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In other words, your the school moderator :s0141: Must be hard to wield the ban hammer there ;)
LOL...
At times I suppose it is...:D
One of my big goals is to get kids to "moderate" themselves...to think for themselves and if they question rules and authority , to do so respectfully....
Which many kids can do , even at a Elementary school age...

This in turn makes me wonder if my school kids can do this...why can't some adults...?:eek::p:D
Andy

LOL...
At times I suppose it is...:D
One of my big goals is to get kids to "moderate" themselves...to think for themselves and if they question rules and authority , to do so respectfully....
Which many kids can do , even at a Elementary school age...

This in turn makes me wonder if my school kids can do this...why can't some adults...?:eek::p:D
Andy
What's the antonym of LoL? I'm old enough that you had to know some Latin (I used
to be able to sight read Latin) and know the etymology of Greek roots to finish school.
Critical thinking now is discouraged if not openly punished...

Longbeard

No true at least in any of the classes that I teach...Can't say for other teachers or schools.

As for the use of LOL...I was too lazy to type Laugh Out Loud...:eek::D
Andy
Andy,
You might know: What is the largest bore, conical, lead bullet, readily available for black powder?
I have a .32 and a .54 and I'd like something really large for Moose, Elk, Bear, etc. They have lead
balls for .75 and 8 bore but I don't know about conical. And I'm just kind of a traditionalist & historian
and an 8 bore might be fun.
L.B.

Andy,
You might know: What is the largest bore, conical, lead bullet, readily available for black powder?
I have a .32 and a .54 and I'd like something really large for Moose, Elk, Bear, etc. They have lead
balls for .75 and 8 bore but I don't know about conical. And I'm just kind of a traditionalist & historian
and an 8 bore might be fun.
L.B.

I would happily use my .54 and its .530 round ball on any North American Game animal you can hunt.
With that said...

.58 and .69 concials are fairly common and molds can be bought through Dixie ,
The GunWorks , October Country etc...
Most of the guns that are made to shoot these , are military style rifled muskets...which do make for fine hunting arms.
Andy

I would happily use my .54 and its .530 round ball on any North American Game animal you can hunt.
With that said...

.58 and .69 concials are fairly common and molds can be bought through Dixie and The GunWorks , October Country etc...
Andy
I guess I'm just a knot-head. There's a song like: "Big butts drive me nuts...". Big bores drive me nuts.

L.B.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top