Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Useful firearm accessories.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Father of four, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I started this thread to help us see what kinds of accessories are out there for our firearms.

Somethings we haven't heard of/thought of. Somethings we might know of but are unsure which ones to purchase.

Not hardware like scopes, sites, stocks, rails, and etc..

But accessories like slings, cartridge/ammo carriers, site adjusters, cleaning tools/sets and supplies, reloading sets and supplies, targets, tripods, rests, range/shooting mats, camouflaging firearms materials, paint for firearms, holsters, gun belts, ammunition belts, etc...

Which ones are more/less durable, worth/not worth the price you will pay for it, leather or not leather, etc...

Thanks everyone for your help!

2. Father of four

I am looking for a sling for my Winchester 30-30. I do not know if there even is an original sling made for it. They probably didn't come from the factory with a sling. So I found this one.

Cabela's: Triple K Military Sling

Does anyone know of a quality leather sling that would work nicely with my 30-30?

3. Father of four

I am also looking for a bullet band for my 30-30. Like this one.

Cabela's: Cabela's Rifle Bullet Band

Does anyone know of a good quality one that want wear out in just a season or two?

4. Father of four

5. Father of four

6. Spitpatch

Spitpatch Forest Grove, Oregon Well-Known Member

Not before I mention this to the .30-30 guys.
    Best Lever acton sling in the world is the Brownell's Latigo. Slim leather, instantly adjustable for carry, shooting, or scabbard, and looks like it belongs. Quality for a lifetime.

7. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

you couldn't say this before i got a sling. oh well at least i will have one for my butt when i buy the new one