JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
March of this this year, a new sp101 set my wife and me back just $500.00. Local gun show to boot!

It is nice and shoots well with 38, even though it is chambered either 38+p or 357 mag.

"Uncle Arthur"itis in her hands made my Gp a little heavier that she wanted, but the sp is really to her liking.

Hope you find one soon, and "DAD" likes it.

Have a great day from Sunny and Hot Lebanon, Oregon TKH

My gun guy over here has a brand new Taurus .327 out on the shelf, no one has shown any interest in it that I've seen. I think he wants right around $400 for it, which in my opinion is too much for a Taurus. Have never seen a used .327, let alone an SP-101. Gonna be a long row to hoe if you're dead set on the round and those two manufacturers. Best of luck to ye and if you're interested in where the Taurus is PM me, would be happy to help.

My gun guy over here has a brand new Taurus .327 out on the shelf, no one has shown any interest in it that I've seen. I think he wants right around $400 for it, which in my opinion is too much for a Taurus. Have never seen a used .327, let alone an SP-101. Gonna be a long row to hoe if you're dead set on the round and those two manufacturers. Best of luck to ye and if you're interested in where the Taurus is PM me, would be happy to help.

Just looked into that .327 I have locally, I was off on the price. $349 out the door with call in fee here in Newport. good luck!

Thanks for taking a look into all that. However, my pop's back in Oklahoma, and I'd rather not mess with the whole FFL thing... at least at this point.

March of this this year, a new sp101 set my wife and me back just $500.00. Local gun show to boot!

It is nice and shoots well with 38, even though it is chambered either 38+p or 357 mag.

"Uncle Arthur"itis in her hands made my Gp a little heavier that she wanted, but the sp is really to her liking.

Hope you find one soon, and "DAD" likes it.

Have a great day from Sunny and Hot Lebanon, Oregon TKH

Hey Gramma senile , is this why you think my sp101 package with over 500 in extra is still worth 500? That's precious. Im glad you let me know its only a 500 dollar package and filling my ignore list some more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top