JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Its got about 300 rounds through it. I personalized it with some tan painted grip panels which are not as good looking as they used to be. I would assume that the paint can come off relatively easily or touched up. One 10 round mag and one 8 rounder. Cheaper UTG holster that works great with this gun. Along with about 30 rounds of remington 9mm. bulk grade stuff. I removed the mag disconnect safety I still have it so if you want it put back in it takes a screwdriver and about 5 seconds. It has a polished feed ramp. I have the original box and papers too. Along with a metal lock box that I custom fitted for the gun and two mags.

Looking to get $150 for everything. F2F OR residents only with ODL. We will be doing a bill of sale.

And has anyone noticed the price of these things going up (new). Was at the gun show this weekend and new ones were running twice what I paid for mine new only a year ago.

IMG_0215[1].jpg IMG_0222[1].jpg IMG_0219[1].jpg

IMG_0215[1].jpg

IMG_0222[1].jpg

IMG_0219[1].jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.