JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. I am looking for gun stores that deal in mostly used guns, older than 50 years or so. I have a C&R license. I will be travelling in early September, and would be willing to get off my route, say an hour or so north or south, to visit a decent one. My interests (at the moment) are octagon barrel .22 rifles, and also shotguns . I will be leaving the Sawtooth mountain area in Idaho, heading east and onto Hwy 20/26 to Hwy 25, then north on 85 to Mt. Rushmore. The towns I will be travelling through include Dubois, Riverton, Casper, Glenrock, Douglas, and Lusk. Do you know of a good store close to that route? How about in the Boise area? From there I will be heading generally due south along the western edges of SD, Nebraska, Kansas, and a bit of Oklahoma. That route is ill defined by me at this time. But please let me know if you have a favorite store along that general path. Thank you.

If you're a handloader, make sure to stop at Glenrock Components. Spent alot of money there when I was commuting from Black Hills to Rawlins. If you make it to Rapid, hit First Stop gun shop downtown.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top