JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to find anyone that is looking to sell a Glock pistol in 40 caliber. Only interested in compact sizes and up, so no 27.

I am a huge fan of Glock pistols, they are great guns. BUT with that being said, I am only interested in guns that are being sold at a realistic price. I am not looking for a 3rd generation Glock .22 for $575. As soon as you bought it and left the gun shop, it lost value. Trying to sell a used 3rd gen for $75 less then what a new 4th gen would cost is not something I am interested in.

I am looking for a used gun because I would like to avoid the price of buying a new one. Round count does not matter, I will replace all springs when I buy it anyways. Might also be interested in a Light/laser combo if your looking at selling it as well. I have a 27 already, and am wanting to buy this gun to use as a home defense gun as well as target shooting. If you have holsters, mags, ammo, anything like that and your looking to get rid of a package then let me know. I will be looking to pick this up before March 3rd, so just get ahold of me and we can get some pictures exchanged. I appreciate the help.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.