Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR !!USED!! Glock 40, Compact or larger

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by ajk5508, Feb 18, 2016.

1. ajk5508

ajk5508 Portland, OR New Member

I am trying to find anyone that is looking to sell a Glock pistol in 40 caliber. Only interested in compact sizes and up, so no 27.

I am a huge fan of Glock pistols, they are great guns. BUT with that being said, I am only interested in guns that are being sold at a realistic price. I am not looking for a 3rd generation Glock .22 for $575. As soon as you bought it and left the gun shop, it lost value. Trying to sell a used 3rd gen for $75 less then what a new 4th gen would cost is not something I am interested in.

I am looking for a used gun because I would like to avoid the price of buying a new one. Round count does not matter, I will replace all springs when I buy it anyways. Might also be interested in a Light/laser combo if your looking at selling it as well. I have a 27 already, and am wanting to buy this gun to use as a home defense gun as well as target shooting. If you have holsters, mags, ammo, anything like that and your looking to get rid of a package then let me know. I will be looking to pick this up before March 3rd, so just get ahold of me and we can get some pictures exchanged. I appreciate the help.

2. Neil

Neil Portland Metro Area Member

Keith's has lots in their used case of Glocks and each one is $50 off their used price too...

Hope this helps!

308 likes this.
  3. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Definitely check Keith's.

4. spudrow

spudrow vancouver Member

I HAVE A 22 IN GREAT SHAPE WITH TWO MAGS AND NIGHT SIGHTS FOR 425$