JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
a guy is offering me some guns... Old hard to aprase gun. One is a fiela 1920 22lr. Another is a stoner 63. And theblast one is a pre ban pollytech 56s... They all seem to be in realy nice condition but i have no idea what any of these guns are worth... Any help would be awesome thank you

The 56S would depend on the model and condition. Also may depend if it's pre 94 ban or pre 89 ban. People seem to get them mixed up or don't know. If you have any pics I could give you a better idea of value

Pre July 1st, 1994 registered MG's and SBS's are perfectly legal in WA state to the registered owner.

RCW 9.41.190: Unlawful firearms—Exceptions.
Problem is, that's ONLY to the RO as of '94 IIRC, no more transfers. Like ivory, you can keep what you had pre-ban but can't sell, and (again IIRC) when you buy the farm it has to leave the state or be forfeited.

Lack of ability to transfers MG's present day is a different issue than your previous statement (Diamondback). There are many legally owned MG's that are registered pre '94 in WA state.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top