JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Safe queen, used but I've never fired it. Purchased from a private party through an FFL last year. No box, 2-30 rd mags. $800

Nodak Spud NDS-2 receiver based on the Bulgarian SLR-105 pattern. Plastic "furniture". Might have a chrome lined barrel but I can't really tell as the bore is bright and shiny.

WA drivers license and CPL required to purchase. Don't want to sell to anyone not authorized to own a weapon and this is the only method there is to protect me.

PICT0116.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

Sold pending funds

PICT0116.jpg

PICT0117.jpg

PICT0120.jpg

Never met someone whom was authorized to own a gun, just the right to bear arms and felons who have lost the right to legally own firearms.

fredball, Why would you say something like about me? You dont know me. I have purchased a number of firearms from the members and all of my transaction have been without incidents or problems. So you fire off a note like this without ever dealing with me and you have given me a black eye for all to read, shame on you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.