Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Used car battries?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IheartGUNS, Jul 18, 2012.

1. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS WaCo Well-Known Member

Okay, so I'm beginning to wonder why people want my used batteries. Today a fedex guy delivered a package to my house, and he asked if he could take my batteries(automotive). I said sure, saves me the hassle. This was like the 3-4th time someone asked. The first couple people who asked, I turned them down, but today, I finally gave in.

Am I missing something? If someone really wanted them, they could've easily stole/take it(glad nobody stole it:paranoid:).

2. Rascals

Rascals Portland Or Active Member

I usually sell mine for 13 buck a piece.

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

You can get $5 or more each (recycling). Most likely Fedex is doing some sort of fundraiser.

4. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS WaCo Well-Known Member

Whoa that much!?! $13 bucks a piece? Oh well, I told him he could have it my loss his gain.

5. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

:DYup, The price of lead is up, Government needs some core material for all those .40's they ordered..:twocents:

6. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Where do you sell them? I have enough to actually make the trip worthwhile.

7. Rascals

Rascals Portland Or Active Member

Place over on 92 and Powell I think. Its on the north side of Powell street. If you cant find it message me and Ill drive by and message you.