JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have recently come into a large quantity of bowling pins and I'm trying to get rid of them at great prices.

If you have never shot bowling pins before, they are awesome. 22lr, barely makes a ding in them at close range, 9mm makes a slightly larger ding, 5.56 will lightly penetrate and/or crack. Sometimes they don't penetrate. Highly re-useable and you can shoot the crap out of them. Hang them from a tree, set 20 up at a time to dial in your scope, or just blast the **** out of them at close range.

2ajc3g6.jpg

3$ per pin.

Less if you order in higher quantities.

50$ for 20 pins.

Let's talk.

I am located in Olympia, and I'm willing to drive a little bit to meet up. Shipping per box of 10 is expensive, unfortunately.

Text or Call James;

360-789-7182

or just message me via email.

Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top