JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer: Beretta USA
Caliber: 40 S&W
Action: Double Action
Firearm Type: Pistol
2014-10-25 19.11.52.jpg
Slightly used Beretta PX4 Storm JXF4C21 pistol in .40 S&W. This pistol has a 4-inch barrel, black finish, black plastic grips, fixed 3-dot sights, accessory rail, type C constant action trigger, and comes with two 14 round magazines and the factory carrying case. Doesn't have more than a couple hundred rounds through it and nothing wrong with it, I'm just looking to get something different.

Buyer pays transfer

Last Edited:
Sent you a PM, sir, but did not actually write "bubblegum" and must here give a tip o' the hat to the roboeditors that ensure proper etiquette on this board…lol. Be well--

Manufacturer: Beretta USA
Caliber: 40 S&W
Action: Double Action
Firearm Type: Pistol
View attachment 109541
Slightly used Beretta PX4 Storm JXF4C21 pistol in .40 S&W. This pistol has a 4-inch barrel, black finish, black plastic grips, fixed 3-dot sights, accessory rail, type C constant action trigger, and comes with two 14 round magazines and the factory carrying case. Doesn't have more than a couple hundred rounds through it and nothing wrong with it, I'm just looking to get something different. Originally bought for close to $700 (if I remember correctly), I would like to get $500, but I'll listen to other offers.
Is this still available?

Currently pending. I'm out of town and when I get back I have a meeting setup. If that doesn't for some reason go through, I will update the thread with its current status

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.