JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
140 30rnd mags 223/5.56 mostly circle kays but do have some tan follower mags and some black follower mags mixed in the group asking $25 ea willing to work with guys wanting to buy a sizable amount

IMAG0609-1.jpg

IMAG0609-1.jpg

Please send me a paypal. Will include $10 for shipping and an extra 4% to cover transaction fees. Said you would ship first before, but no problem with this option just need an Email to securely send funds. Will leave feedback after I get the mags.

Correction. Was at post office earlier and looks like a medium flat rate box is $11.25 now and do not want to be screwing you on any payment, so will be adding an extra $11.25 plus an extra 4% for paypal fees on our agreed price. Again need you to send me info to paypal you the funds.

I got some mags from him. It's all good. He's legit. :) :eek:

Still waiting for him to send me info so I can paypal him and complete our deal.

Not sure if "Legit" will applie if he decides to break our deal so he can sell to someone else at a higher post potential ban craze price, still waiting to see if he makes good. I will keep everyone posted if he does, I really just want to finish our deal and be done with it.

Still waiting for him to send me info so I can paypal him and complete our deal.

Not sure if "Legit" will applie if he decides to break our deal so he can sell to someone else at a higher post potential ban craze price, still waiting to see if he makes good. I will keep everyone posted if he does, I really just want to finish our deal and be done with it.

again we are back to the same crap pyro inconsiderate and impatient and you know what i did call the deal off before because i am going through a divorce i am without a stale place to live but whatever pyro leave me some bad feedback its all gravy

again we are back to the same crap pyro inconsiderate and impatient and you know what i did call the deal off before because i am going through a divorce i am without a stale place to live but whatever pyro leave me some bad feedback its all gravy

4th I made a deal with you.
13th I then contacted you saying mags had not yet arived, was told on the 17th you where going threw a divorce had not shipped and would ship when things calmed down.
20th I then contacted you when things where getting very crazy after the shooting to see if I needed to order mags while I could. You blew me off.
22nd I tried again with a read receipt, apologizing if I was bugging you and wished you a merry Christmas, but stating I needed to know if I should order mags because prices where going threw the roof. You blew up on me with four letter words and all, and we left at you saying you wouldn't know when you would be able to ship, and I may be best off to get from somewhere else (at this point too late) and me saying I would still take them at the agreed price when you got settled.
3rd A week later you are selling them again, never conacted me, and here we are.

Not sure what kind of patience you expect when its a month later and it looks like your killing a deal to cash in. You have been on here the last few days, the little ball by someones name turns green when they are on the board. All you needed to do was get back to me, you didn't, but as soon as someone else chimes in to say they made a good trade with you here you are, trying to make me out as the bad guy. All you ever had to do was communicate, but what ever man I think this all speaks for its self.

Your right on one thing though, at this point its likely best we just end this. I'll save the bad feedback and just make note to never deal with you again. I will let everyone else make their own judgements on this. Board member since 09, 9 trades with 100% rating, 13 total never a bad trade until you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top