JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$65
Manufacturer
ATI
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an ATI Strikeforce polymer chassis with an adjustable and folding stock for a Ruger 10/22 in destroyer grey color. I bought it because I have long arms and I wanted to increase the length of pull on my 10/22 from the OEM polymer carbine stock that it came with. I had my 10/22 in it for a period of time and used it for a few range sessions, but have decided that I prefer the simplicity of the OEM variety. The folding feature was also an original selling point and that helps it get pretty small for transport, if necessary, and the adjustable cheek weld and pistol grip do improve the overall ergonomics. Another upside is that it can be fired with the stock folded...if you're into that sort of thing. The 3 x 9 Weaver scope that came with my 10/22 fit on this fine and probably made it look even cooler. The hinge has a very tiny bit of play but, frankly, was way more solid than I expected when I ordered this. For what it is/price I thought this was pretty solid,. My only complaint was that the sling swivel on the bottom stripped, but that's easily fixed by using a sling mount on one of the pic rails on the forend, and I will include a Chinesium pic rail QD adapter for a QD sling swivel. This set up for the 10/22 makes it easier to run a two point sling, light and bipod.

Here is the original vendor's information.

I am attaching a stock photo pictures of mine. These are supposed to be the same color, but it always looked more earthy than grey.

Asking $65.00. Because this is a rather low dollar item I'd like to keep the sale FTF in the Portland metro area, but would consider shipping with advance payment + 10.00.

Possible Trades:
A less expensive red-dod like a Bushnell or used Primary Arms (+ some $ if appropriate) (but not most Amazon, Firefield, and Tru-Glo cheapies).
9mm Glock magazines that hold at least 17 rounds.
Used (working) and less expensive but still brand name weapon light (e.g. inforce, nightstick, olight, lower end streamlight) to be mounted on a full size pistol or carbine. Again not the typical Amazon stuff.

F265789E-A783-4C0A-A733-D0E7CF6F8D6B.jpeg 20211018_225727.jpg 20211018_225742.jpg 20211018_225811.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top