Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

USDA orders States to withhold Electronic Food Stamps for November

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by ATCclears, Oct 16, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. ATCclears

Given that the USDA letter is dated Oct 11, I think it is 30% probable that the system problems/outage by Xerox on Oct 12 (which caused the problems with EBT cards) was not an accident. In other words, I think it is 30% probable that the gov wanted to do a test of the resulting impact/chaos.

Peter

3. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

I think it's more like 50 per cent. Louis the xivth of Versailles administration was less insane than this one. He really is an amateur surrounded by amateurs. I am sure Hillary keeps wondering how on earth did I lose to this , this, abomination??
    And we thought no one would be as bad as her. 2014 can't come too soon. And did anybody notice how uncomfortable Capt. Swenson was with the prez???
    Brutus out

4. ATCclears

5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

ATC - probably. We are really nothing but 'subjects' to be manipulated and tested after all.

Cruise ships are the best space to test things out on the ants. Dammit, just stick to cruise ships not the general population!! LOL

A contained little isolated community of ants where you can get out your magnifying glass and run some tests, see how your subjects react etc. You don't believe those odd illnesses that break out on cruise ships are just random flus/colds do you? Note to self: avoid cruise ships.