JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
More terrorist attacks threatened; USCCA asks 'Are you ready?'

Almost simultaneously Wednesday, the Seattle Times published an Associated Press article reporting that the Yemen branch of al-Qaida had promised more violence after taking credit for the Paris attack, and the U.S. Concealed Carry Association launched a preparedness message, asking "Are You Ready?"

<broken link removed>

Seems the terrorist go after the old,very young,the weak and the unarmed. Typical of cowards they don't go where they might meet resistance. Think we need to better secure our schools, these murderers are capable of killing children.

They'd never go for a hard target.
Terrorists are cowards.

That being said, yes Im ready and Id happily risk my life if it meant taking out a few of those SOBs before they murdered innocent folks.

Well, with 300,000,000+ people in this country, I think my personal chances of being involved in one of these attacks is so remote it hardly bears thinking about.

BUT, the same principles of situational awareness, preparedness and mindset apply here that they would to any other self-defense situati0n. The DIFFERENCE is that I will likely be at a tactical EXTREME disadvantage.

Train accordingly. What you carry EDC is of little real meaning vs. 4 guys with body armor, long-guns and good training. Your own abilities and mindset are what have a chance of carrying you through. -And it's a small chance. You're much more likely to kill one of them and die than you are to thwart an attack.

-There are worse ways to die.

If terrorists are cowards what do you call an administration that can't bring themselves to speak the words, "Islamic" and "terrorists" in the same sentence????"

Sheldon

Most of these guy's are wanna be Jihadi's.
Yes they kill people,Yes they are True believers.
They wont go after anything strategic.
Only unarmed or non guarded soft targets.

If they ever tried to strike a strategic area around Rainier,Like the mini mart? Or laundry mat.
We would hand them there butt's on a plate.

140926_001_zps70ad1e40.jpg

If your gonna die, Die with your boots on.
...aaand your pistol locked back on your last empty mag.

Also, kinda have to laugh a little at those that think that any home grown (or imported for that matter) jihadis have any kind of tactical training at all. Have you ever taken a kid to paintball before? As soon as the bullets start flying they either hunker down or try heroics and get shot. Your terror squad can enter an office building guns blazing with a solid plan in place, but that one pesky dude with a pistol and a couple spare mags is a) going to keep them really focused (giving the sheep time to run), and b) probably pinned down or wounded until LEOs arrive.
This may sound like heroics, but really in my mind its common sense. When my options are a) get shot and probably die, or b) shoot back and maybe not die...I'm going with b).

Another site I visit often asked in light of the increasing threat from the hermentile savages how many of its participants carry a long gun in their vehicles, even if "just" a M-N M38 or M44. Any resistance is better than dying with no ability to fight back. The phone photos of the "cultural enrichers" engaged in perpetrating the Charlie Hebdo murders show a fine opportunity to interfere if one were armed with more than a camera. I wonder how many victims of the Westgate Mall attack in Kenya would have preferred to shoot back with a pistol than die by torture.

Well, with 300,000,000+ people in this country, I think my personal chances of being involved in one of these attacks is so remote it hardly bears thinking about.

BUT, the same principles of situational awareness, preparedness and mindset apply here that they would to any other self-defense situati0n. The DIFFERENCE is that I will likely be at a tactical EXTREME disadvantage.

Train accordingly. What you carry EDC is of little real meaning vs. 4 guys with body armor, long-guns and good training. Your own abilities and mindset are what have a chance of carrying you through. -And it's a small chance. You're much more likely to kill one of them and die than you are to thwart an attack.

-There are worse ways to die.

Good thing Sgt. York and Audie Murphy didn't over analyze bubblegum like this... :rolleyes:

In a gunfight, steel yourself and accept that you're already dead. Do what needs doin', kill what needs killin'. If you're still standin' afterwards, hooray for boobies. o_O

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top