JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am a USAF veteran, Union Carpenter, working as a Superintendent for commercial general contractor in Portland area. I also have a photography and drone business providing our clients with photos and videos. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this group
Gb

8EEE57B6-71C2-416C-8C1D-4C0973A46D37.jpeg

Thank you for the welcomes. Do any of you know a good ffl dealer that could help me process a private sale? I'm trying to purchase 9mm CZ Scorpion from a fella in Grants Pass
Thank you!
GB

Thank you for the welcomes. Do any of you know a good ffl dealer that could help me process a private sale? I'm trying to purchase 9mm CZ Scorpion from a fella in Grants Pass
Thank you!
GB
Adaptive Firing Solutions right there in Oregon City. Home based FFL. Go to his website to book an appointment. He's a great guy to deal with.

Welcome, agreed on Adaptive Firing Solutions. If your Scorpion deal doesn't work. PM me, I am local. I have one and probably about a dozen mags I have been considering parting with.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Sup! It's cool that you're a pro carpenter, I think that sounds like such a fun job.

I like to play carpenter on the weekends, my next big project is going to be trimming back the house's rafter tails, and adding subfascia, new fascia, and new soffits. At least the prices on lumber are coming back down these days.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the info on the clean up. We will definitely participate in those going forward.

Sup! It's cool that you're a pro carpenter, I think that sounds like such a fun job.

I like to play carpenter on the weekends, my next big project is going to be trimming back the house's rafter tails, and adding subfascia, new fascia, and new soffits. At least the prices on lumber are coming back down these days.
It can be a lot of fun. I work for a General Contractor, building larger commercial projects (Schools, Fire Stations, Office buildings etc.). It's more fun on a larger scale :)
Working on your own home is always very rewarding (not to mention that it saves you a lot of $$)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top