JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way it is now, the price of components needed for reloading are slowly creeping up. I just ordered some bullets and the price increased 20% from a previous order of the same caliber. The price of some brass doubled, particularly the .223 brass. Powders and primers are the only components that I know off that hasn't gone up in price, in some retailers anyways.

Lmao, that's all smoke and mirrors.. check the 45 ACP ammo for $100 for 50 page. Do you see an add to cart button on that page? Of course. Now check your SJHP :) No add to cart button.. no way to check out. Everything on that website listed at a decent price is out of stock or has no add to cart button, and the ammo priced reasonably has no add to cart button.. not that I really believe the ammo they are claiming out of stock really is.. just not listed so they don't have to sell it at $15-22 a box. beware of the tactics of these shameful tricksters.

That is crazy.... but they have that SJHP stuff at a decent price.

Oh.... well I didn't go as far as adding ammo to the cart. I just checked out their other ammo and saw the different prices on the SJHP. No way would I do business with that site. I got out of the .45 round a long time ago anyway. I'm doing pretty good on 9mm :cool: lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top