JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do like and agree with this paragraph.

"We don't need new laws to begin strengthening the bonds of family and community. We can be more giving, loving parents, friends and neighbors. We can offer love to those who are outcasts or alone. We can look to God and form an eternal relationship built from nothing but love."

I do like and agree with this paragraph.

"We don't need new laws to begin strengthening the bonds of family and community. We can be more giving, loving parents, friends and neighbors. We can offer love to those who are outcasts or alone. We can look to God and form an eternal relationship built from nothing but love."

I missed the part where they explain how having our civil rights abolished through threat of government violence is love.

Is it love in the context of a rapist "loving" the victim?

I'll go against the grain and say that I have nothing against grieving parents. I hope I never have to know what it's like to lose a child, and they have my sympathy.

I'll save my ire and disdain for the politicians who would manipulate the grief of these parents to political ends that disenfranchise the rights of responsible, law-abiding citizens.

That being said, it's definitely a trick that has been used over and over again. If not for politicians shamelessly milking the grief and fear of the 9/11 aftermath, maybe our country would have thought twice about invading Iraq.

Is the ability to buy a 30-bullet magazine worth the life of even a single child?

Freedom from tyranny is not free. Children die in car accidents: If it saves but one child shouldn't children be banned from riding in cars? Just another example of an illogical and unrealistic leading question. Children die or are killed by baseball bats, falling off their bicycles, falling down stair cases, knives, household poisons, etc. You all know where I am going with this in rhetorically asking if those products and things should be banned from society?

well the "moms demand action" group has pretty much hijacked the comments section. check out how many of the commenters are using the same exact photo of one of the newtown kids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top