JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Number twelve and sinking fast.

victory_zps61b33dc2.jpg

Sad, but true.

"The U.S. and the U.K, historically champions of free enterprise, have suffered the most pronounced declines. Both countries now fall in the "mostly free" category."

Capital will continue to flee the US since capital flows to where it can be the most productive. Instead of recognizing the reasons, and reversing the growing anti-freedom business and personal environment, gov will instead increase capital controls in an attempt to force capital to stay here. It never works, and always causes an implosion in production and prosperity, but that is what they always do.

I was really getting into doing CCTV as a hobby and was going to integrate into the telecom work I do for a living. Forget it. I don't know how anyone can start a small business in this country anymore.

You have so many greedy government hands crammed up you, grabbing for every dollar and way to regulate and control you it is impossible to do any work.

You charge a dollar and then 'make' .50. Then .25 is gone in taxes. The remaining is attacked with a thousand paper cuts until you are lucky to keep a couple pennies.

No need to wonder why America will never be able to compete with foreign labor on any level.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...om-in-the-united-states-is-at-an-all-time-low

Of course a lot of businesses ignore the labor laws. The Govt. sanctioned exploitation of the illegals makes up difference lost in taxes and such. The pay back for these businesses will come when they become legal, and they will. By that time most everyone will be working for the Govt. in one way or another and free enterprise will be stamped out forever.

The only way to make it as a small biz today is to be self-employed. If you even think about hiring any help it will cost far more than
you can make, when you consider the employment insurance costs the state will charge. Now add in obamacare to see the final nail
in the coffin. Don't forget that in cctv any electronic inventory the biz owns will basically spoil if you can't sell it fast enough, as it is
constantly being updated.

Bill is right... my new small biz will be utilizing largely free resources and manufacturing low tech US made items in demand, that cannot inexpensively be made overseas

But it can't get big or it will fail

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top