Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR USA Brand/made steel SKS 30rd detachable magazine

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by raftman, Apr 15, 2014.

1. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Pretty much says it all in the title. The USA-brand is from what I've read THE brand to get if you're looking for a steel detachable 30-round mag for your SKS. It came with a rifle I bought but since I like
    my milsurps all original I haven't had any use for this mag. It's in very nice condition as you can see in the pic. $20 Location=Hillsboro and not willing to drive very far since it's not worth that much money.

IMGP5631_zpscb62674f.jpg

2. IRTim21

IRTim21 New Member

Still have the mag for sale?

till

3. raftman

Yep still available... But I'm gonna be out of town as of tomorrow afternoon.

4. IRTim21

IRTim21 New Member

I just noticed your reply. I haven't been on here in the notification with my junk mail. If ya still have it I'd like to buy it. Currently at a property that I own in Pennsylvania though now. I'll be back west soon to be in San Diego I can't to go to San Diego with me it would have to stay here in pa for me to play with. If you feel like shipping if I can PayPal you plus like a extra 10 bucks for the shipping or maybe a certified check whatever if you'd prefer.

5. raftman

I think I'd prefer not to ship at this time.

6. IRTim21

IRTim21 New Member

That's fine, thanks for your time anyway. If ya ever change your mind I'm always looking for usa sks mags. Any capacity 10's 20's 30's.
    Thanks, Tim