JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love how almost every state has enough guns for nearly the entire population. I understand many people like use own 3 or more guns but I mean damn bringn the zombies. I want to see a chart showing how many rounds of ammo are out there.

Odd coincidence ??...but it seems that all they did was assume that the number of guns in each State was roughly 90% of that State's population...rounding up for "gun nut" states and rounding down for "enlightened" States.
As far as the other countries? Who knows where they got their numbers or if it includes military stockpiles.
Basically it's simply numbers pulled out of thin air to make it look like America's people are overly weaponized.

It's a good time to remember the famous words of Abraham Lincoln....
"95% of statistics found on the internet are there to falsely support a nefarious agenda, to fool alot of the people a bunch of the time!"

Last Edited:
I think the numbers as all low, maybe its based after sold firearms at FFL's I read an article in 2012 that showed very clear Visa and Mastercard had firm records of firearms and ammo purchases based in the retailer who rents, leases the machines.

Yes gun registration is illegal but pretty sure on your Visa /Mastercard ( which all debit cards are as well) they allow third party sales of what item is on a transactions. And then pretty sure the Gobberment gets access to that info via purchases of information which is 100% legal.

I think the numbers as all low, maybe its based after sold firearms at FFL's I read an article in 2012 that showed very clear Visa and Mastercard had firm records of firearms and ammo purchases based in the retailer who rents, leases the machines.

Yes gun registration is illegal but pretty sure on your Visa /Mastercard ( which all debit cards are as well) they allow third party sales of what item is on a transactions. And then pretty sure the Gobberment gets access to that info via purchases of information which is 100% legal.

110% agree; and, while some people (career military) wait until their 40s to put down "roots", other families have been digging, building, saving, & stock-piling since the earliest days of our post-colonial period...no way to know what they have, and that's a good thing.

Well another survey, as my Dad use to say " Figures don't lie, but liars can figure." One should take this fine piece of so called information with a cup of salt so to speak. Just my thoughts from the Big Sky Country, Montana.

With all the forum members here, we could probably arm a small state.

Before the boating accident, I had enough firearms to arm my entire neighborhood. Then right before SB941 kicked in that damn boat sprang a leak and sunk.:(

I live in yUK, and I have nineteen Section 1 [Rifled] firearms - no shotguns.

In my club of just over three hundred, we have, to my knowledge, at least ten members with more than forty Section 1 firearms and at least ten with over fifty. Most of us have between five and twenty-five Section 1 [rifled] firearms.

Meanwhile, over in Plano TX, a friend of mine has over 1200 handguns, but really has no idea how many rifle he has and yet another pal has over five hundred rifles that he knows of. A L-E collector near Portland has over three hundred rifles, and his son, who collects Japanese rifles, has over two hundred.

Our so-called collections here in UK pale into total insignificance beside any US collector, but then, for the most part, you can just walk into a gun-store and walk out with a pickup truck-load of guns. Nowhere else in the FREE/civilised world can you do this.

Why?

RKBA.

ONLY the US has it.

tac

Colours are chosen for highlighting and individualising purposes - I don't think that they have any other significance at all, unlike the red/blue of party distribution we see at election times.

It's interesting to see that Oregon has - allegedly - the same number of guns as England and Wales. Such a comparison is groundless - England and Wales are just TWO of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom - Northern Ireland has been entirely left out, as has Scotland.

And in any case, the figures are incorrect, since they also include shotguns of a certain kind. Here in UK there are firearms AND shotguns - firearms need a firearms certificate, and shotguns of a certain kind need a shotgun certificate, or, if they hold more than three cartridges, a firearms certificate.

If anybody is really interested, I have the correct figures to hand, showing that firearms licensing here in UK is at an all-time high.

tac

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews