JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Likely sometime in the last few weeks you woke up to something new in your lifetime: The US is now the number two country in terms of purchasing power. This is a huge milestone on China's journey to replace the US as the number one economy by all metrics.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-overtakes-us-as-worlds-largest-economy-2014-10
screen%20shot%202014-10-08%20at%2009.25.43.png

Is this a surprise to anyone?......anyone?!

They get billions from the US every year and buy up all our debt. While they hold theor people in poverty, slavery, and not obeying any sort of environmental responsibility.

Well, then send your money and your country away. I watch the labels, I find American made products everyday with better quality and price.

When the 80's stop killing the trees and ship all manufacturing jobs hit full swing all american did in its attempt to stop pollution is ship it across the ocean. FREAKING SMART libturbs! We are hitting a major decline now 25 years later.

Do something about it, write a letter to a company who starts to ship jobs overseas, vote with your pocket. Your kids will not have half the chance you did.

I have preached this before, so shoot if you will.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top