JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you believe there are politics involved it fielding a new service rifle?

Would you want to be the administration sticking there neck out if there are problems with the new service rifle? Look at the hell storm the M-16 caused! This article is based on it. And it will never end.

No. Better to just keep the blooded rifle in use today. Let the next Administration worry about egg on there face. And the decision get's kicked down the road.;)

Money. And existing parts have nothing to do with it. Since when did the government shy away from spending or even clearly wasting money? Need a $600 toilet? Or hammer? :s0037:

Money may be there excuse. But I don't buy that. The choice of a new rifle has got little up side. And a huge down side! :s0159:
I will go far as to say I believe every change from government at any level has more to do with someone selling something and bringing his scientist.engineer with him to tell some gov slob why their product is better/safer
Apparently there isn't any salesman with a engineer smart enough ,with a reason good enough to replace the AR platform

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top