JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did they axe the rifle and pistol competitions this year? In Rio 2016 they had 25m pistol and 50m rifle, in addition to the air competitions. I'm not seeing those events in Tokyo 2020

In Japan, actual firearm use is exclusively reserved for Yakuza activities only!
That is a huge tourist activity in Hawaii for the Japanese. They fly to Honolulu and go to indoor ranges and shoot guns they will never even touch in Japan. Even though gun laws in Hawaii suck. They still have full auto at the indoor ranges. That is like crack to the Japanese.

That is a huge tourist activity in Hawaii for the Japanese. They fly to Honolulu and go to indoor ranges and shoot guns they will never even touch in Japan. Even though gun laws in Hawaii suck. They still have full auto at the indoor ranges. That is like crack to the Japanese.
Freedom (even the minimal Hawaiian version) will do that to any human being. :s0155:

In Japan, actual firearm use is exclusively reserved for Yakuza activities only!
Tactical cross diaper draw my P-3AT!

1627246145405.jpeg

My daughter competed against him as well as Mary Tucker in the National JR Olympic Championships earlier this year. They are very good! My daughter placed 3rd nationally in her age group (14), but placed well under these two overall. It's exciting to see these "kids" compete at the Olympics after meeting them a few short months ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top