JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This strikes me as something that is simply made-up or is being reported without all pertinant facts and is being miscontrued (almost a certainty). If not...well then I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

I am a 32 year old, husband to my wife, and father to my 8 month old girl. I will not go to the fight, but when the fight comes to me I've got more than money riding on it. If this turns out to be fact Washington, Oregon, and California will be the first to go. Liberal, passive, ocean front property.

This strikes me as something that is simply made-up or is being reported without all pertinant facts and is being miscontrued (almost a certainty). If not...well then I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

The Chinese are too late. The government of the United States already ceded eminent domain to a Nigerian businessman just who needed a little help for to secure deposit several millions of monies just need small casheer check to transfer wire arrange.

Would it surprise you to learn that six agencies of the United States government are active members of the International Union of Conservation and Nature, including the Departments of State, Interior, Agriculture and the Fish and Wildlife service? These agencies send representatives to all meetings of the UN Environmental Program.

This kind of intergovernmental cooperation with UN policy led to a showdown over the issue of control in 1995 when radical environmentalists and the Department of Interior wanted to stop the building of a gold mine on private land, several miles from Yellowstone National Park. This federal department simply called in the UN’s World Heritage Committee to visit Yellowstone, whereupon the committee declared the park to be the world’s first endangered heritage site. That designation was enough to stop the building of private enterprise and clearly establish who was in control.

By joining the Convention Concerning the Protection of World Culture and National Heritage, adopted in November 1972 at the 17th General Conference of UNESCO, the United States ceded (to surrender possession of, espically by treaty) control over Yellowstone National Park, the Everglades National Park, the Grand Canyon National Park, the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Yosemite National Park, the Carlsbad Caverns National Park, and, you will find this astounding, Monticello, Jefferson’s home, and the Statue of Liberty!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top