Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

US land used as colateral!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Karma, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Karma

Karma the woods in Oregon Active Member

2. Zhivago

Zhivago Everett, WA Member

This strikes me as something that is simply made-up or is being reported without all pertinant facts and is being miscontrued (almost a certainty). If not...well then I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords.

3. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

I am a 32 year old, husband to my wife, and father to my 8 month old girl. I will not go to the fight, but when the fight comes to me I've got more than money riding on it. If this turns out to be fact Washington, Oregon, and California will be the first to go. Liberal, passive, ocean front property.

4. chainsaw

chainsaw East side of Or. Active Member

I doubt that they can do that.Gotta be something in the constitution or somewhere to prevent it.

5. Contento

Contento Seattle Member

conjecture....for now

6. dolooper

dolooper Coast Range, or thereabouts Well-Known Member

The Chinese are too late. The government of the United States already ceded eminent domain to a Nigerian businessman just who needed a little help for to secure deposit several millions of monies just need small casheer check to transfer wire arrange.

7. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

there is a sign when you enter the great smoky national park that says it is under U.N. control. This is no rumor it is a natural fact i'v seen and read the sign and was just slightly P.O.ed

8. Zhivago

Zhivago Everett, WA Member

On behalf of our future Chinese overlords, I condemn your lack of celebration.

9. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Would it surprise you to learn that six agencies of the United States government are active members of the International Union of Conservation and Nature, including the Departments of State, Interior, Agriculture and the Fish and Wildlife service? These agencies send representatives to all meetings of the UN Environmental Program.

This kind of intergovernmental cooperation with UN policy led to a showdown over the issue of control in 1995 when radical environmentalists and the Department of Interior wanted to stop the building of a gold mine on private land, several miles from Yellowstone National Park. This federal department simply called in the UN’s World Heritage Committee to visit Yellowstone, whereupon the committee declared the park to be the world’s first endangered heritage site. That designation was enough to stop the building of private enterprise and clearly establish who was in control.

By joining the Convention Concerning the Protection of World Culture and National Heritage, adopted in November 1972 at the 17th General Conference of UNESCO, the United States ceded (to surrender possession of, espically by treaty) control over Yellowstone National Park, the Everglades National Park, the Grand Canyon National Park, the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Yosemite National Park, the Carlsbad Caverns National Park, and, you will find this astounding, Monticello, Jefferson’s home, and the Statue of Liberty!

10. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

Lead beats Paper!

11. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Sounds like B.S. to me.............If not it's treason

12. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

13. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Paper disproves Spock :D

14. BlvdKing

BlvdKing Almost Boring Member

if this is real we are in some major trouble!!