JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pelosi is responsible for the defecation on the Streets of San Francisco, she's a big part of the problem, not the solution. Now she's trying to include language from HB 5117 into the forth wave of Corona Virus relief. No wonder why the democrats won't go along with the republicans push for $250B more for Payroll Protection, they're attempting a gun grab.

Pay attention Mr and Mrs America... The wolves are in the henhouse...

:s0054:

They sure try hard.

A virus actually killing thousands of people versus guns that kill...... absolutely nobody. Convenient gun control sponsored by governments who have killed millions.

That Old Harpy needs to retire to her 9 cats and leave us all alone!

This is what happens when they take the Bloom Bucks, and that debt is called in, Phuckers:mad::mad::mad:
Ah yes Bloomberg. Has anyone heard about how Mr. New York City himself is doing lately? I hope he hasn't caught any of that Rona.

They have no shame. Since Americans dont want their pc culture racial inequity agenda they figure they will slide it into the stimulus package hopeing americans will be in such need they will look the other way, thats why she doesnt want trump to open the economy, not beacause of cov19 but beacause she needs us desperate.

Last Edited:
While CNN (cartoon news network) and other fake news sites keep our attention on a virus that they now admit will kill fewer people than the regular flu, the march towards totalitarianism continues.

I'm wondering, how many people are going to give up their guns voluntarily?

Sorry, I don't post often. Here's the URL . . .
[/QUOTE]

Makes perfect sense. People are basically doing everything they are told. The constitution in many if not most areas of the US is seen by a lot of people as little more than an annoying suggestion.

My take is, right now people have fear frustration. They are told to be afraid. They want to be scared but don't have any tangible evidence on a personal level to physically manifest the fear. But we go along with the program.

Assault weapons sound scary. We keep getting told we don't need them. Even if I just bought a pistol, I will never need an AK15, so ban away.

Just like after 9/11, the government uses fear to force more control and revoke more freedom. They know how to play the game, and people eat it up. It's getting old for sure.

The bill defines a semiautomatic assault weapon as any firearm with the capability to "accept a detachable magazine" and either a pistol grip, forward grip, grenade launcher, barrel shroud, threaded barrel or a folding, telescoping or detachable stock.

I'm not sure how many grenade launchers are in circulation since that would be a NFA DD item.
But, So many innocent lives can be saved by banning barrel shrouds and forward grips.

I'm not sure how many grenade launchers are in circulation since that would be a NFA DD item.
But, So many innocent lives can be saved by banning barrel shrouds and forward grips.

These aren't some super uncommon item. The grenades are, I'm sure. I've never looked for them though.

1586712741580.png

This point to just how stoopid they are.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top