JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some folks obviously didn't watch the video - as stated - the info came from an "insider" that the language was being put into a draft of a coming stimulus bill - meaning one still being revised and written, not one up for vote yet. There would NOT be one listed on a government website yet of the bill that's being drafted. So to the naysayers and those screaming FAKE NEWS - this was a call to arms to call your representatives to make your voice heard and a warning that this **** could be coming.

Its a DRAFT of a bill - and it may be that they cut the language from the bill that makes it forward, especially if there's a huge outcry from it.

Think critically for a moment though - after all the other bubblegum that was shoved into the bill that got passed, do you really think that they WON'T try to put gun-ban language into the next bill in order to hold it hostage? GIVE US GUN CONTROL OR YOU GET NO SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF - that's the message. It makes republicans turn-coats if they vote yes on the bill - giving the dems a win. It makes republicans look like villains if they kill the bill because they're heartless bastards who don't care about small businesses and only want big corporations to get bail outs - it's a PR win either way for the Democrat party in their minds.

But by all means, scream fake news because no draft of a bill still being authored has been made public yet.

IMHO this is how I think the government works: they want guns confiscated. So using the fake two-party system they use one party to push for new laws. If too many people push back by votes or other means, the gov lays off a bit. They create the legislation and arrange for a couple of mass shootings or other events. These can be real or completely fake. The media creates hysteria and at the peak they reintroduce legislation.

Look at your representatives from both parties. These are not bright people or even of average intelligence. They all look stupid and fearful to me, as though they're all compromised.

We're already living in a one-party fascist society. It cannot use 'good people'. They refuse to do evil to their own people. But our representatives are all despicable now. The heroes of gun ownership are just playing their role in confiscation.

Some folks obviously didn't watch the video - as stated - the info came from an "insider" that the language was being put into a draft of a coming stimulus bill - meaning one still being revised and written, not one up for vote yet. There would NOT be one listed on a government website yet of the bill that's being drafted. So to the naysayers and those screaming FAKE NEWS - this was a call to arms to call your representatives to make your voice heard and a warning that this **** could be coming.

Its a DRAFT of a bill - and it may be that they cut the language from the bill that makes it forward, especially if there's a huge outcry from it.

Think critically for a moment though - after all the other bubblegum that was shoved into the bill that got passed, do you really think that they WON'T try to put gun-ban language into the next bill in order to hold it hostage? GIVE US GUN CONTROL OR YOU GET NO SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF - that's the message. It makes republicans turn-coats if they vote yes on the bill - giving the dems a win. It makes republicans look like villains if they kill the bill because they're heartless bastards who don't care about small businesses and only want big corporations to get bail outs - it's a PR win either way for the Democrat party in their minds.

But by all means, scream fake news because no draft of a bill still being authored has been made public yet.
HI,
I started this thread and DID list references for this bill, not a draft. But this site seems to be political and my post was hijacked with the Pelosi video. Here are links to the bills. I'm not experienced at looking at bills, so you tell me if this is official or not. It comes from Congress.gov. I dunno. Is this another phony website built by trolls? I think this group (.gov) gives trolls a bad name.
S.3254
H.R.5717

HI,
I started this thread and DID list references for this bill, not a draft. But this site seems to be political and my post was hijacked with the Pelosi video. Here are links to the bills. I'm not experienced at looking at bills, so you tell me if this is official or not. It comes from Congress.gov. I dunno. Is this another phony website built by trolls? I think this group (.gov) gives trolls a bad name.
S.3254
H.R.5717

Those are the anti-gun bills from which the language has "allegedly" been borrowed and inserted into the draft stimulus bill, which Johnny B's video was about.

Johnny's video warning to us stated that "an insider" warned that the dems had inserted language from HR5717 into a version of a coming stimulus package aimed at small business relief.

My qualm is the "insider". It raises more questions like "how do we know this person is credible?" "how do we know this person is not missing context?". I totally agree that it is possible someone will get the bright idea to sneak language into this and it's extremely important to be hyper vigilant and watch legislation like a hawk. However, I would be very skeptical unless there is _some_ verifiable record(even something such as an audio clip or photo).

Apologies if this appears argumentative or hostile, because that's not my goal.

That's the issue with insiders - could be valid, could be total crap - but given the current climate it wouldn't be at all surprising, given the "don't let a crisis go to waste" mentality. HOPEFULLY it turns out to be false, or that the language is removed before the bill comes to light - we'll never know if its true or not unless / until the draft gets leaked. But they've got those anti-gun bills ready in the wings and probably stored on the clipboard of Nancy Pelosi's PC ready to paste into anything & everything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top