JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think the Global Pandemic made people more receptive to gun control and more scared of guns. It made people more scared of disease , more afraid of the government (they can arrest you now if you don't have proper papers for merely taking a trip to the beach or church) and actually helped boost gun sales and I have met many people who own guns who never did before. If anything this would be a great time for the Democrats to demand everyone turn in their guns and promote an Australian style Gun confiscation while we are all paranoid, locked up in our houses and worried if the government may fail to protect us and our families.

The Democrats are behaving like tyrants, fascists and parasites off of humanity, but Americans are actually less worried about being killed or their child being killed by an "Assault Weapon" now and more afraid of dying of a scary disease just going to the supermarket. Whereas nobody anybody knew probably was killed by an "Assault Weapon", many people are seeing friends, family, even themselves sickened or killed by this disease and people are confined to their homes and have lost all their friends, activities, businesses, jobs. We are looking at devolving into a third world economy with unemployed rates that are starting to rival that of the Great Depression.

Of course, the Democrats will promote their message: "Yes, peasants, we are the guberment, we will save you, now that you cannot leave your homes , you must give us those "assault weapons" so you can be even safer from the virus"

I am only hoping Joe Biden will make Australian Gun Confiscation a huge topic for his campaign while we are all locked up in quarantine, getting very paranoid, edgy and mistrusting of BIg Brother. We already are going to risk serious civil unrest. There is a reason why even Fauci is starting to agree with Trump about opening up the economy as early as May. Because, the repercussions to the economy and potential civil upheaval will surpass the dangers of a virus we possily cannot contain.

As far as the Coronavirus ordeal, in my opinion, when catastrophe strikes a society and I mean a real catastrophe like a Global Pandemic, war, sizable terrorist attack, suddenly people become less afraid of media induced bullcrap, like being terrified of "School or Mall Shootings" and suddenly have legitimate fears to worry about. It results in more people trusting in themselves and less of putting their faith in the government to save them as the Democrats and Liberal Media program people to think.

If Pelosi wants to push for a gun grab I don't think she is going to have the same sympathy as back when Sandy HOok was considered such a huge threat to our nation basically needed some liberal media induced societal programming of something to be scared about. Now ,at least, Americans have something legitimate to be scared of and a huge gun ban would result in a major catastrophe in itself coupled with the other one we are dealing with. I guess I would say , let the Fascists (aka Democrats) go and try to pursue their goals.

There is a reason why even Fauci is starting to agree with Trump about opening up the economy as early as May. Because, the repercussions to the economy and potential civil upheaval will surpass the dangers of a virus we possily cannot contain.
Fauci's game is Rear Guard, "delay the inevitable and hold on to as much power as he can for as long as he can."

Fauci's game is Rear Guard, "delay the inevitable and hold on to as much power as he can for as long as he can."
Don't trust him as far as I can spit.. I am following Michael Osterholm fervently and wish he was the top disease expert of the country and he is much more intelligent , well researched and realistic about this pandemic than any other researcher I have read. He also is not supportive of quarantine and rather us keep our economy open and use a more intelligent approach to reducing cases. Osterholm wrote books years ago describing literally everything that is happening. Sadly, it seems like the most intelligent and sensible scientists never make it to the top posts of government.

Fauci scares me in a lot of ways and you can see the friction between him and Trump. Fauci says Americans should never shake hands ever again. Is that a world that you or I want to live in? Let me rephrase it in the way a Democrat would say this, "We should pass legislation forbidding Americans from touching each other's hands ever again in the name of National Security".

I hate to be the Debbie Downer here but if pelosi IS introducing any antigun aspects (HR-5717) into any stimulus package, where is any factual data we can ACTUALLY see/read? I went to NAGR & I find nothing. "Some insider" doesn't mean jack-$hit to me. In fact I went to a LOT of places to find any validation and am at a dead end.
Yes NAGR has a facebook page stating:
"Capitol Hill sources tell us that House Democrats are trying to sneak gun control into the 4th Phase of the COVID-19 stimulus package. Nancy Pelosi wants gun controls like Universal Gun Registration and "Red Flag" Gun Confiscation included in the 4th Phase. "
Then where's the validation? He said/she said is what I'm hearing and reading.

Unless I'm missing something, here's the ONLY place I could read anything about the latest stimulus package, S.3548 bill that was introduced in the Senate (03/19/2020):

In addition, the ONLY place, after hitting 17 web sites, (all that showed up) alleging anything about pelosi adding gun control into a stimulus package, is from the same video the OP posted. That video is the same one that every 'claim' I found on other web sites is apparently based on.

Until someone can or will provide some FACTUAL data with a link that provides conclusive proof of the statements made in the video, I'm calling bull$hit on it!

Before you get on my case, I have no use for pelosi, shumer or any of those anti-2a-gun zealots. I wouldn't toss a life ring to any of them if they were drowning.

Here's some more on pelosi's 'Stimulus' proposals I found. It's from the washington times so...read at your own risk.

Dan

I hate to be the Debbie Downer here but if pelosi IS introducing any antigun aspects (HR-5717) into any stimulus package, where is any factual data we can ACTUALLY see/read? I went to NAGR & I find nothing. "Some insider" doesn't mean jack-$hit to me. In fact I went to a LOT of places to find any validation and am at a dead end.
Yes NAGR has a facebook page stating: Then where's the validation? He said/she said is what I'm hearing and reading.

Unless I'm missing something, here's the ONLY place I could read anything about the latest stimulus package, S.3548 bill that was introduced in the Senate (03/19/2020):

In addition, the ONLY place, after hitting 17 web sites, (all that showed up) alleging anything about pelosi adding gun control into a stimulus package, is from the same video the OP posted. That video is the same one that every 'claim' I found on other web sites is apparently based on.

Until someone can or will provide some FACTUAL data with a link that provides conclusive proof of the statements made in the video, I'm calling bull$hit on it!

Before you get on my case, I have no use for pelosi, shumer or any of those anti-2a-gun zealots. I wouldn't toss a life ring to any of them if they were drowning.

Here's some more on pelosi's 'Stimulus' proposals I found. It's from the washington times so...read at your own risk.

Dan
I have to admit the timing for gun confiscation where people are buying up guns, confined to their homes and scared of a disease instead of media programmed school shooting panic would seem like very, very poor timing.. That is why I was saying let them go ahead and try to push this agenda now.. :D

Yes NAGR has a facebook page stating: Then where's the validation? He said/she said is what I'm hearing and reading.

Dan
There's so much fake news going around, I applaud your skepticism. I've fallen for it many times. Here's a URL that may help in tracing this fact/rumor. It looks like USA Today reported it as factual, whatever that means. I don't trust MSM.

The left isn't the only side that does this. Both sides do this with whatever their agenda calls for, because they know they can, and if the opposition votes against it then they can use that to beat them about the head and shoulders come election time - you see it all the time "Senator Flatulence voted against veterans in XYZ bill" when actually the Senator voted against some hidden agenda addendum - but they don't say that.

SPOT ON!!!

I'm wondering, how many people are going to give up their guns voluntarily?
According to candy-azz and former presidential wannabe Robert O'Rourke, all of them.

Which begs the question: If, as he apparently believes, Americans are such a compliant lot who will stand in line to obey arbitrary laws.. then why the push for new laws and confiscation?

Hell YES... yoooouuuu're never going to amount to anything.

Last Edited:
There's so much fake news going around, I applaud your skepticism. I've fallen for it many times. Here's a URL that may help in tracing this fact/rumor. It looks like USA Today reported it as factual, whatever that means. I don't trust MSM.
The USA Today article you quote is about HR5717 and S3254, which are well documented and covered in this thread. The present thread is about a different topic, namely an unsubstantiated report about similar legislation being snuck into the next stimulus package.

Although it's coming out that this is more rumor mill stuff, I will say I would rather "them" come out with one, big, sweeping massive gun law than all of these little "nibbles" they always do.
You get these candidates promising massive change. Good. I hope one gets elected. The nibbling away of gun rights actually works. An impatient progressive government takes too big a bite, that's when things get interesting.

Although it's coming out that this is more rumor mill stuff, I will say I would rather "them" come out with one, big, sweeping massive gun law than all of these little "nibbles" they always do.
You get these candidates promising massive change. Good. I hope one gets elected. The nibbling away of gun rights actually works. An impatient progressive government takes too big a bite, that's when things get interesting.

It is possible the grandstand plays are for political purposes only, to show that they want gun control - in which case they wouldn't try to hide it, they would make a big show of it and in which case, they wouldn't expect it to make it thru the process. There has been a lot of that in the House by the dems, because they have the pull there to vote it in, knowing that it won't make it thru the Senate and that Trump probably would veto it.

IMG_7608.JPG

Considering they did try to pass a Green Energy Bill (that nobody gives two craps about right now) during the Pandemic and relief packages, them trying to sneak in gun control wouldn't actually surprise me. Democrats (and certain RINOey Repubs) are rampant control freaks and never want to miss an opportunity to make a political statement.

The sickening spinoff from this (and all similar treachery against the Constitution) will be every voting Dem and Lib who actually happens to own a gun hypocritically supporting the shrieking castrati on the left anyway. "I'm responsible. F__ everybody else. I got mine."

Last Edited:
As others have said..

THERE IS NO GUN CONTROL TUCKED IN ANY STIMULUS BILL. THIS IS JUST FALSE.

Yes, there are other bills out there unrelated to stimulus that are gun control. PLEASE stop spreading this FUD and question your sources first. I don't know why people started saying that, but it's simply not true(dare I say a lie?). No text exists on any government website, which is where the source of truth for these claims would ultimately come from(bill text). This crap is all over Reddit, too.

As others have said..

THERE IS NO GUN CONTROL TUCKED IN ANY STIMULUS BILL. THIS IS JUST FALSE.

Yes, there are other bills out there unrelated to stimulus that are gun control. PLEASE stop spreading this FUD and question your sources first. I don't know why people started saying that, but it's simply not true(dare I say a lie?). No text exists on any government website, which is where the source of truth for these claims would ultimately come from(bill text). This crap is all over Reddit, too.

And they said the internet would be "used for good"!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top