JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP. Can you provide a synopsis of the video when you post, a lot of us won't click to listen through 5+ minutes of video on the off chance it is interesting to us. Makes picking our reads easier.
Okay, that's a good idea. My original link was to a short written explanation. This morning a video has taken its place. I don't know exactly how these postings work. But I found the guy with a drawl very obnoxious to listen to. I couldn't finish it. Couldn't agree more.

The bill defines a semiautomatic assault weapon as any firearm with the capability to "accept a detachable magazine" and either a pistol grip, forward grip, grenade launcher, barrel shroud, threaded barrel or a folding, telescoping or detachable stock.

I'm not sure how many grenade launchers are in circulation since that would be a NFA DD item.
But, So many innocent lives can be saved by banning barrel shrouds and forward grips.

They are including these:

M1Garand_muzzle_grenade.jpg
and the 37mm launchers

Of course they try to sneak this in.

Just like they snuck in all the funding for their pet pork projects in the previous stimulus bill.

The left isn't the only side that does this. Both sides do this with whatever their agenda calls for, because they know they can, and if the opposition votes against it then they can use that to beat them about the head and shoulders come election time - you see it all the time "Senator Flatulence voted against veterans in XYZ bill" when actually the Senator voted against some hidden agenda addendum - but they don't say that.

It's politics. Dirty messy politics. It gets worse when there is an emergency because it is easier then.

Remember - these are NOT leaders - these are politicians. Corrupt, lying, self-serving, power hungry politicians.

OP. Can you provide a synopsis of the video when you post, a lot of us won't click to listen through 5+ minutes of video on the off chance it is interesting to us. Makes picking our reads easier.

Should I run to your house and play the vid for you with a play by play commentary while I'm there?

I skimmed through the house bill. Pretty scary stuff. The highlights I gathered were as follows:
-Require federal licensing for all owners including written and practical exams.
-Raise lawful age to own all firearms to 21 (except if fighting to preserve freedom in the military).
-Define and ban semiautomatic assault weapons.
-List of banned firearm makes and models (including AR and AK).
-List of acceptable firearm makes and models (including Mini-14 and Mini-30).
-Institute federal ERPO.
-Define safe storage and institute criminal penalty when firearms are not stored.
-Specifically require that semiautomatic assault weapons be either in physical possession or safely stored.
-Limit the number of firearm purchases to 1 every 30 days.
-Define ghost gun and prohibit possession, essentially requiring all firearms to have a serial number.
-Prohibit engraving a serial number unless a licensed manufacturer, essentially banning the ability for an individual to make their own firearm.
-Ban magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
-Ban suppressors.
-Allow firearms manufacturers to be sued when their firearms are used in criminal acts.
-Increasing the waiting period to "not less than 7 business" days.

It's their dream bill!

Prohibit ghost guns and prohibit engraving nonserialized guns - but no mechanism to prove the gun was built after the ban went into effect? Yeah...ok that'll work. If I had the tools I'd crank out a shi!tload of "ghost guns" and give them stupid serial numbers. If they ever became questioned, "what, I built that before the ban and serialized them for insurance tracking purposes. They're 15 + years old." You used to be able to find 80% lowers for Berettas, Sigs, and Smith & Wesson pistols so its hardly a stretch. 80% AR lowers have been around for decades, and even the plastic fantastic pistols have had aftermarket lowers available for the better part of a decade.

Just like after 9/11, the government uses fear to force more control and revoke more freedom. They know how to play the game, and people eat it up. It's getting old for sure.
What's really scary is remembering the Patriot Act was spiked ELEVEN times before 9/11 opened the gates. Now just take a minute to imagine the kinds of "solutions looking for a problem" that could have been percolating for years eagerly anticipating just such an opening as this...

My original post included a URL to a short written explanation. How did you hijack this thread and post Goober in a video instead?
My source was apolitical: "Alternative media of the left, right, and center, daily"
Your source is political and directs blame towards Pelosi. Is that why?
There is only one political party in the US and they all support the banksters and oligarchs behind them.

Mark Twain said of politicians); . . the smallest minds and the selfishest souls and the cowardliest hearts that God makes."

The good people have been largely removed from congress.

Does anyone have a cite to actual written words that show that Pelosi is attaching gun control legislation to the anticipated 4th stimulus/Covid-19 relief bill?

So far as I can tell, the House introduced an AWB bill on January 30 and Warren introduced a corresponding bill in the Senate on February 5. What has happened since then?

Has anyone wondered why no Progressives have been infected or died from this virus...??? :D

Strange indeed...:eek:
What are you saying, all those New Yorkers who died were Republicans?

I skimmed through the house bill. Pretty scary stuff. The highlights I gathered were as follows:

-Allow firearms manufacturers to be sued when their firearms are used in criminal acts.

It's their dream bill!

Why don't they also allow the judicial system to be sued, actually no, automatically liable for any crime committed upon any victim by a criminal who was under-charged and/or under-sentenced and/or released early and/or charges dropped?
If the judicial system wants to give criminals the "revolving door" treatment, why not let those who make those decisions put their money/livelihood/freedom on the line also?

Tired of paying taxes only to hear that nearly EVERY violent offender is ALSO a repeat offender and has been "gone easy" on every time in the judicial system.

I think part of the reason for "revolving door justice" is that it keeps the legal system and government "busy".
Keep letting felons off lightly they'll continue to create trouble which means citizens will allow more taxes and less freedoms.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top