JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No facts, no data, no reasonable argument will make a dent. The people who are pushing for control (gun control, etc.) are one of two types. They are a (typically) liberal or big government politician looking for greater control over their population, or they are someone who listens to those people (or their mouthpieces, a.k.a. the media) and base their arguments off emotion or the skewed facts they are being spoon fed.

No amount of facts and logic will ever penetrate that wall of denial...

Interesting read and most likely totally worthless! Because the people who need to read this and understand it won't!! They aren't going off of statistics or what is good for the country they are being fed bull sh!t propaganda to move along there own political agenda.

And that is to disarm us! :mad:

As long as the emotional argument is.....

"If we could save just one life....."

I'm afraid (actually, I know) they'll never stop. Because, it's not really about crime.....it's really about people control. And, to THEM (ok, some of THEM).....we gun owners are ALL potential killers.

LIBERAL LOGIC.....

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Liberal_logic.jpg

Ban_cars.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
re: "
As long as the emotional argument is.....

"If we could save just one life....."

I'm afraid (actually, I know) they'll never stop. Because, it's not really about crime.....it's really about people control. And, to THEM (ok, some of THEM).....we gun owners are ALL potential killers."

Same fallacious argument could well be applied to "border security"....
ie: If it would save JUST ONE life, the Wall is WORTH it"....etc

here's a MSM report on the 'deadliest Urban Assault Vehicles': (yes the smaller concealed self-driver type IS the worst)

deadliest-cars.png

per 7 of the deadliest cars on the road

Solution: perhaps we 'need' a Transit Authority :eek:to process licensing and a waiting period for each trip of these death traps, that have no legitimate use....after all, the authorities have provided us with Mass Urban Transit bus & massive rail systems so individual drivers are simply unnecessary.....:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I just heard that the Pope abolished Hell ! Does that mean that the Devil is now homeless ? How long before he and his little imps with pitchforks show up in Portland ? Not only that ! The floodgates are now open for the Liberal sinners to run wild - and do what they want - with no consequences. So that is where this " abolish the 2A " movement came from !

If this isn't proof that guns don't cause crime, I'm not sure what is.

FBI: US Homicide Rate at 51-Year Low | Ryan McMaken

And ergo the problem, todays antis are reactive not responsive. They do not research, investigate nor debate.
They are about the way squirrel reacts to a passing car, they may run away, or they may jump right out and get killed and yet the next squirrel will react the same.

I am a kid from the sixties, and Liberals back during the Vietnam war were smart and intelligent with lots of intelligent data. Today Liberal is well organized and very passionate just like the Liberals of days gone by.
But todays Liberals are used to social media, heres what happens:

Liberals today take information they get from parents, teachers or media and discuss their concerns online they are then time and time again validated over and over by the millions of their thoughts and passions on all social media. They then as a group react not respond to what they are told are issues. The issues we have on our side is we also react to their stupidity and that wont work as they have millions validating the facts they share by the millions.
That is right where our fight fails, the Liberal - Anti fight is not how we fight and we time and time again think logic will mean something to ??? To whom exactly......Media wont care, the liberals wont, teachers wont. And there is the problem all these facts means nothing if we do not have a process. I can tell you one thing Liberals Antis are smarter then every gun owner out here, as we are simply reacting to what they do and thats a huge error. This info you shared @Joe Link is great and true and only means anything to just us, no one else. I preach over and over .......yes and over and still we just have not realized the way we need to fight. Its quite frustrating for us not to see the obvious but if we can not reorganize to do things different we will continue to lose.

( PS POTUS is aware of how the Liberal fight but even he is still reacting to them)

Last Edited:
Yeabut when adjusted for the Snowflake Inflationary Myopathy Scale (SIMPS), it's way less than the 50% cited so all guns should be abolished and the constitution rewritten.

And ergo the problem, todays antis are reactive not responsive. They do not research, investigate nor debate.
They are about the way squirrel reacts to a passing car, they may run away, or they may jump right out and get killed and yet the next squirrel will react the same.

I am a kid from the sixties, and Liberals back during the Vietnam war were smart and intelligent with lots of intelligent data. Today Liberal is well organized and very passionate just like the Liberals of days gone by.
But todays Liberals are used to social media, heres what happens:

Liberals today take information they get from parents, teachers or media and discuss their concerns online they are then time and time again validated over and over by the millions of their thoughts and passions on all social media. They then as a group react not respond to what they are told are issues. The issues we have on our side is we also react to their stupidity and that wont work as they have millions validating the facts they share by the millions.
That is right where our fight fails, the Liberal - Anti fight is not how we fight and we time and time again think logic will mean something to ??? To whom exactly......Media wont care, the liberals wont, teachers wont. And there is the problem all these facts means nothing if we do not have a process. I can tell you one thing Liberals Antis are smarter then every gun owner out here, as we are simply reacting to what they do and that a huge error. This info you shared @Joe Link is great and true and only means anything to just us no one else. I preach over and over .......yes and over and still we just have no realized the fight we need to fight. Its quite frustrating for us not to see the obvious but if we can not reorganize to do things different we will continue to lose.

( PS POTUS is aware of how the Liberal fight but even he is still reacting to them)
Yeah, I remember the Liberals of the '60's, and I didn't think they were smart or intelligent, at the time, with their signs at the induction center, and their insults through the airports, all the way home.

I just heard that the Pope abolished Hell ! Does that mean that the Devil is now homeless ? How long before he and his little imps with pitchforks show up in Portland ? Not only that ! The floodgates are now open for the Liberal sinners to run wild - and do what they want - with no consequences. So that is where this " abolish the 2A " movement came from !
Sad news they're already here!!! Some in the state capital... And his daughter is the governor of Oregon...

Yeah, I remember the Liberals of the '60's, and I didn't think they were smart or intelligent, at the time, with their signs at the induction center, and their insults through the airports, all the way home.

Not to insult you or your service thats not the point of my response,
It is however our inability now to see the difference is exactly why we are failing.

For the record it was not just those people who opposed the war was not those kinda idiots
were many many that took the high road and took to TV and protests. There is a difference.
I am not agreeing with what they did, but damn it if we don't wake the hell up and see what is going on we
are going to see the long slide keep going.
Whats happening right now in our state is bad and we better start looking at the cause and effect and group for an answer.
:s0042:

No facts, no data, no reasonable argument will make a dent. The people who are pushing for control (gun control, etc.) are one of two types. They are a (typically) liberal or big government politician looking for greater control over their population, or they are someone who listens to those people (or their mouthpieces, a.k.a. the media) and base their arguments off emotion or the skewed facts they are being spoon fed.

No amount of facts and logic will ever penetrate that wall of denial...

I concur, we live in a world we're facts don't matter. This will ultimately get settled the hard way.... :rolleyes:

What are we going to do with Milton now?

Me miserable! which way shall I fly
Infinite wrauth and infinite despair?
Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell; 75
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

P

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads