JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am new to the website and tried to find the link so that I could contact an admin, but I am unsure how to do so. So please forgive me if this is against the rules. (If I am in violation, please PM me with a solution)

I currently work for US Guns and can tell you we have adjusted our prices. The store is privately owned and operated and our boss is new to the firearms industry. Myself and another co-worker explained to him what customers look for in a gun shop and he was open to price adjustment. Our AKs are a on the higher end of the spectrum, but I feel we are competitive to others in the area.

Please stop by and give us a chance. We will do our best to work with you so that you leave happy.

Respectfully

CitadelGrad08

I am new to the website and tried to find the link so that I could contact an admin, but I am unsure how to do so. So please forgive me if this is against the rules. (If I am in violation, please PM me with a solution)

I currently work for US Guns and can tell you we have adjusted our prices. The store is privately owned and operated and our boss is new to the firearms industry. Myself and another co-worker explained to him what customers look for in a gun shop and he was open to price adjustment. Our AKs are a on the higher end of the spectrum, but I feel we are competitive to others in the area.

Please stop by and give us a chance. We will do our best to work with you so that you leave happy.

Respectfully

CitadelGrad08

Thanks, I will stop by again, you have a great location, your beside the uniform shop, plenty of LEO and Civilian folks go in there for gear. When i was there, first thing i seen was your M&P sport models for 800+, others in the area are way lower than that and that is what made me walk out without looking at other options. At first glance and being a loyal customer to 3 other shops in the area, i don't mind pricing and a little travel.

Respectfully

CitadelGrad08

So why would you want to contact the admin by the way for a posting? Was it to have it deleted, if so, that would not be a good thing with these folks in here, right and right to post openly is what this forum is about and we take pride in helping a gun shop grow, so please take the feed back and apply it where it fits, 2 other gun shops in the Portland area has not and they loose business everyday because of their pricing and bull crap because of referrals off this site. 2 others have greatly enjoyed the publicity of this site and currently been on top of their game.

So why would you want to contact the admin by the way for a posting? Was it to have it deleted, if so, that would not be a good thing with these folks in here, right and right to post openly is what this forum is about and we take pride in helping a gun shop grow, so please take the feed back and apply it where it fits, 2 other gun shops in the Portland area has not and they loose business everyday because of their pricing and bull crap because of referrals off this site. 2 others have greatly enjoyed the publicity of this site and currently been on top of their game.

From how i read it, it was covering 'advertising' as he/she worked there.

Based on the content of his response, I didn't think he was trying to dodge either the review or any ongoing commentary that may help him & the shop he works in adjust to market conditions. To me, It sounds like the poster that works at US Guns was just trying to make sure to adhere to the rules about advertising and didn't inadvertently violate one of them.

Good luck with the store.

I have been to this store twice so far and met 2 different guys that worked there on separate days. Both were very helpful and friendly even when I was interrupting the first guys lunch asking a bunch of noobish questions, it might have even been CitadelGrad08.

Like Citadel stated they are a new shop in the area. What they had on the shelves seemed limited but the other day when I was in they told me that they just got the paperwork from Mossberg and are expecting a new shipment next week sometime. I will stop by there again and see what the new inventory looks like in a couple of weeks.

Went in a second time looking for a very specific shotgun and I was very impressed with the level of customer service and knowledge. They are more interested in making sure you get what you are looking for over making an extra buck. The prices have come down since they first opened as well.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of response, I have been planing a wedding reception that is in about 2 hours! When I get back I will go over all the comments thoroughly and give you some updates. Thank you all for the comments and input, I really appreciate your opinions.

Respectfully

CitadelGrad

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews