JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just my .02 cents on this subject-

As a photographer, i had a lot of intrest in the Beaverton P.D. case and Beaverton Police Chief Geoff Spaldings reaction to loosing the lawsuit.
Even after loosing the lawsuit, Chief Geoff Spaldings still persisted he was right and acted as if he and his officers were above the rule of law. Chief Geoff Spaldings, even promoted the officer that destroyed evidence related to the case.

I have the opinion, that if you are not interfering with a police officer, you should be able to record/photograph what was/is going on in public, as is allowed under oregon law.

Recording officers, not only shows if the officer is justified in their actions, but protects the publics interests as well.

The sad part is they can be filmed in HD 1080 torturing or killing a person in cold blood and their punishment in the vast majority of cases is paid leave.

Just another reason as you go about your life to give them as wide a berth as possible. Avoid contact, never call them, never ask anything of them and definitely never talk to them if you find yourself in trouble (even if completely innocent). Talk to your lawyer only. CSI, COPS, and Hawaii 5-0 are TV shows, not real life. This is not to be construed as 'hating' cops. It is being a realist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top