JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
US Customs and Border Protection Adopts the Brand New GLOCK G47 9mm - The Truth About Guns

ABE226C3-9C7E-4CA5-A582-9CB5E94DBC3F.jpg

Well I am a little sad I can't say I carry the same gun as border patrol anymore, a RDS equipped 17L with 17-20 rounds on tap is a formidable sidearm. Good for them.

Interesting. Another 9mm from Glock. Seems they have gone all in on trying to offer every configuration of their 9mm pistols, except the one I'd like to see; a G26 frame with a G19 slide.

But then again, I swore I'd buy a G23 if they came out with a Gen 5 version, but I want a safety. So, pretty sure I won't be buying anymore Glocks for a while.

I was wrong I thought it was just a black 19x
But it is different.
I looked on Glock website they don't show it .
Is this just for law enforcement

Come on Glock, you can do better. Even I would like to see something TRULY new from you.

Maybe why I recently started my M&P family? :D

Glock needs to step their game up. I own a bunch of them but their last few offerings make me yawn and chuckle at the subtle differences they seem to think earn a new model number. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top