JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gotta keep those shooting numbers up - was it 5 shootings in the last 24 hours as of 6:00 last night? Please note all were large caliber/high powered weapons and/or "automatic weapons" and if within a country mile of any blighted part of town it was drug/gang related. I mean no one robs a bank unless they are on or in need of drugs.

Just out of curiosity, why would anyone rob a bank of all places? Yes banks deal in money, but really, why would you choose to rob a bank? Lets face it, they have tons of video surveillance equipment that is (in most cases) recorded off site. They have silent alarms that can be tripped in numerous ways. The FBI has an entire division dedicated just to bank robberies and they have a 93% conviction rate. If you are caught/convicted federal sentencing guidelines dictate that you will do 20+ years for the crime - add another 5 if a firearm (real or fake) is used. Bottom line bank robbery is a loosing proposition.

Oh wait - that's right we had a term for them in Corrections - they are "FELONY STUPID".

The economy??

For seven years I had an office across from a Washington Mutal.

Placed was robbed frequently - not sure it chaged as economy got worse.
The police said they typically changed clothing 3-4 times in the process of entering to being on the street. So Id was not always easy

The Wells Fargo over in Washubgton Square was also a prime site due to freeway access. Interesting what they did ib terms of bullet proofing.

Not always true....

Know a dude, got caught robbing a bank. presenting a gun, high on heroin.... Albeit first offence caught red handed, dude did 2 years . Wa state... Was a credit union (IIRC theres a difference with how the crime is prosecuted). Met him in a "program"... He had relapsed and got pulled over and arrested right in front of about 30 of us that knew him that were AT the HALL we go to for those meetings.

I know it to be completely true. Hopefully he stays off that bubblegum. BUT I digress..

Its a true story, and not some fantasy case off tv... I couldnt believe he didnt do at least 10

EDIT:

He did mention his "buddy" admitted it was HIS idea when they got arested , still considering the nature of the crime youd THINK more.. At least I did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top