JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"
Another week, another defeat for the gun-grabbers: A federal law barring marijuana users from owning and possessing firearms has been ruled unconstitutional.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us-ban-pot-users-owning-guns-ruled-unconstitutional

Screen%20Shot%202023-02-05%20at%204.09.33%20PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pot smoking in my opinion, doesn't cause crazy behaviors like alcohol does. There has been so many shootings, killings, fights, injuries, violences, deaths, illnesses, domestic problems caused by alcohol all throughout history. Alcohol is more dangerous and yet it's the accepted legal drug in most of the world.

So, I agreed with the ruling and hope the federal gov change the laws that prohibits MJ uses.

Besides, here in the Pacific coast states, it's as common as buying a six pack of beer or a bottle of wine or a bottle of hard liquor or even tobacco.

It makes me smile watching folks tense up around those they learn use pot. I know many, it's Oregon lol. It shocked me at first too, and I used to tense up knowing they did. Then someone closer let me know and I learned more about it.

I find huge irony in it all.

In reference:

I met an alcoholic, racist when working in Vernonia, that traded guns and gear left and right. Came to work drunk. Drove there drunk, you name it. I wouldn't be surprised if he purchased a gun while drunk.

No one even batted an eye at this behavior. I even turned a blind eye, mostly as in the grand scheme of things, his being drunk was likely no worse than one guy that was on meth most of the time in the job. It was Vernonia.

It makes me smile watching folks tense up around those they learn use pot. I know many, it's Oregon lol. It shocked me at first too, and I used to tense up knowing they did. Then someone closer let me know and I learned more about it.

In reference:

I met an alcoholic, racist when working in Vernonia, that traded guns and gear left and right. Came to work drunk. Drove there drunk, you name it. I wouldn't be surprised if he purchased a gun while drunk.

No one even batted an eye at this behavior. I even turned a blind eye, mostly as in the grand scheme of things, his being drunk was likely no worse than one guy that was on meth most of the time in the job. It was Vernonia.
The double standards we have concerning drug x vs drug y is crazy.

In reference:

Sounds like TNW...

Don't you just get that feeling?

That they're laying the ground work for Hunter's case.
Rrrrrright........

Awwwwwww.......Come On Man
A PARDON would ruin my chances.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR