JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is PRIME for an OathKeeper Statement of FACT.

What is the ~Real Truth~ Behind JADE HELM 15 ?????

I spent an hour looking at various websites about it.

Scary Stuff...

Keep your Powder Dry,

The Chair is Against the Wall....

philip

This is PRIME for an OathKeeper Statement of FACT.

What is the ~Real Truth~ Behind JADE HELM 15 ?????

I spent an hour looking at various websites about it.

Scary Stuff...

Keep your Powder Dry,

The Chair is Against the Wall....

philip
I don't believe your dry powder would help one bit considering...

Participants:
-US Army Special Forces
-Navy SEALs
-Green Berets
-US Marines
-82nd Airborne

The first thing that really struck me was the AO for the exercise. Compare it with the attached map and you'll see why. Make of it what you will.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And I would be more then willing to leave it at that if I had any reason to believe that the Feral Government was operating in the best interests of the nation and its citizens over the course of the last 50+ years.

But I don't.

So, until I have reason to believe otherwise, I will consider this particular cigar to be a field exercise in support of an end game designed to Destroy Homeland Sovereignty. Anybody doubt that "Inter-agency Partners" is code talk for government gun thugs and mercenaries? That motto, "Master the Human Domain", sounds suspiciously like civilian population control. Terms like "Search and Destroy", "Hearts and Minds", and "Pacification" come to mind. In short, this could very well be a dry run at martial law in the Southwest - training those "Inter-agency Partners" how to assume command and control functions over the civilian population, over their military assets, and over civilian logistics (food, water, movement, communications, relocation, etc).

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go reshape my tin foil hat.

Ex Gladio Libertas

AztlanMapNewAmerican.jpg

they do this all the time. There is a rural town somewhere on the east coast the Green Berets train at and the whole town is involved. One are rebels, others as friendly townsfolk.

When I was in the 82d we would do this kind of stuff all the time, in many different states. Sometimes we were the good guys, sometimes the aggressors. federal training areas are great for ranges and such, but you can't stay mission ready to meet every contingency just using federal areas. Sometimes you have to go off base. I wound up retiring in Washington because we did a similar exercise here and I feel in love with the area. I'm not ready to sandbag the house on this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top