JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:rolleyes: I don't mean to bust your balls Hardwood Floor Guy, but who exactly is this "they" that got into all this trouble for fast and furious. i don't see anybody's head on a platter.???? Any indictments I have not heard of?? Yeah, it was a crime. Where is the justice? Like I said. Business as usual.

good point Garg,i guess nobody really suffered from their mistake.
I guess i mean pollitically got in trouble.

I think the news that these rifles will finally be imported would be exciting if I thought I stood a snowball's chance in hell of obtaining one. As such, all I will give is an unenthusiastic yay.

OBAMA could go door to door handing out Colt Pythons and he wouldn't get any more of the gun enthusiasts votes. You either like him or your don't. You either want 4 more years of this crap or you don't.

Obama could definitely sway my vote with a Colt Python. I'd even bring him in for one of them beer chats. Hopefully big brother is out there watching today. Are you there, Obama? It's me, Mat33.

Obama is a half breed who denies 1/2 of who he is. In my mind that makes him a racist.
Obama could give me a python, a ma duece and free ammo for life and i would still not vote for him.
He is a yellow bellied skunk who offends the earth with his stench.

Obama is a half breed who denies 1/2 of who he is. In my mind that makes him a racist.
Obama could give me a python, a ma duece and free ammo for life and i would still not vote for him.

dont hold back....tell us how you really feel.
just kidding....guess you didn't drink the kool-aid huh?

RINGO_FOR_PRESIDENT____by_MrsFreddi.png

Bringing up politics outside of a political forum is almost always a mistake.

Cease and desist, please, or I'll tell you who I intend to vote for, and why.

I can't discuss politics with friends or family, so why not discuss it on a forum where people can have an open dialogue? It's not like anyone is required to respond...

I'll take the bait... so who?

back to topic. topic is the fact 86,000 M1 Garands are coming back from Korea.....now, are they going through say, an Importer like Century, or KBI-west, or some such? or are they going through CMP? because the first time I heard about the Korean M1 Garand thing, it was informed that it was to SELL them through an Importer to the US market instead of being GIVEN back to the US GVT and sold through CMP?

I'm sorry. While I welcome this news, call me a cynic. This smacks of election year democrat politics trying to appeal to the conservative leaning moderate base and saying "See, we're really not anti-gun.".

Cynic.

I bet Obama has no idea what the CMP program is let alone gives two shakes about it.

I think the news that these rifles will finally be imported would be exciting if I thought I stood a snowball's chance in hell of obtaining one. As such, all I will give is an unenthusiastic yay.

Same here. To be honest unless I could get my hands on a Garand with all original stuff and used between 1941-45 in Europe or preferably the Pacific I am not all that excited about this. Of course, If I had a Garand like that I wouldn't ever fire it but would keep it as a great piece of history. I'd rather buy a new manufactured Garand with a great barrel and receiver and shoot the living daylights out of it.

Gotta love the anonymity of the internet.

Unhappily y'all are right. We may never see the guns being imported. They are being imported, I don't see anything saying they are being sold.
Whoever said support the CMP is correct.

While I would rather see the guns imported and sold (even if it is Century or another importer), chances are that after 60 or so years in Korea, stored God only knows how, they would be little more than boat oar stocks and sewer pipe barrels. But I would rather have them in the hands of people here than have them melted down and destroyed. At the very least, some parts guns and maybe a few unpitted actions can make it through.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top