JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry. While I welcome this news, call me a cynic. This smacks of election year democrat politics trying to appeal to the conservative leaning moderate base and saying "See, we're really not anti-gun.".

I'm sorry. While I welcome this news, call me a cynic. This smacks of election year democrat politics trying to appeal to the conservative leaning moderate base and saying "See, we're really not anti-gun.".

Who cares do you really think a single person is going to change their vote in favor of OBAMA because he allowed this to take place. Every gun owner I know already has their mind made up which way they are voting for just not which choice they want to be able to vote for.

OBAMA could go door to door handing out Colt Pythons and he wouldn't get any more of the gun enthusiasts votes. You either like him or your don't. You either want 4 more years of this crap or you don't.

Who cares do you really think a single person is going to change their vote in favor of OBAMA because he allowed this to take place. Every gun owner I know already has their mind made up which way they are voting for just not which choice they want to be able to vote for.

OBAMA could go door to door handing out Colt Pythons and he wouldn't get any more of the gun enthusiasts votes. You either like him or your don't. You either want 4 more years of this crap or you don't.

You misunderstand me. If this changes any votes it wouldn't be more than a handful. I'm just of the opinion that the Dems think we're stupid enough that it will.

If obama approved rifles to be sent here they have a lowjack system on them.
Im sure they just want to track them at their new homes.

real simple. disassemble; put metal stuff into sonic cleaner or sandblast cabinet or acid vat. put wood stuff into fire. get new M1 garand stocks. reparkerize the metal. check bore and chamber for quality. ;)

Well.... when Ron Paul comes out and says he will abolish the BATFE, and all of the legal restrictions on firearms, including all NFA laws, he has my vote. Until then, it's business as usual.

It just seems like after the trouble they got into over fast and furious that they are going to try a tracking system to better track the weapons they distribute,and what better place than in their backyard.
I wouldn't want one of these rifles and by the time you tear it down to get rid of the rfid chip you spent way too much for an m1 garand.

:rolleyes: I don't mean to bust your balls Hardwood Floor Guy, but who exactly is this "they" that got into all this trouble for fast and furious. i don't see anybody's head on a platter.???? Any indictments I have not heard of?? Yeah, it was a crime. Where is the justice? Like I said. Business as usual.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top