JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everybody: We've received word from reliable sources that the I-594 crowd is making robocalls to voters in several counties (26 in all I suspect) whose sheriffs have gone on record to oppose I-594. These allegedly include remarks that the sheriffs are stooges of the gun lobby and out of touch with their constituents.

Anybody gets a call like that, please let me know. Pronto. Or post it right here.

If you can, get an accurate transcription of what the call says. This is typical anti-gun strategy: silence the opposition.

I-594 campaign recruits Montana anti-gun Moms, says sheriffs 'spread lies'

Members of the Montana Chapter of Moms Demand Action are being recruited for a telephone blitz of Washington voters this evening to promote Initiative 594 on the heels of an e-mail yesterday from the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR) that alleges the "gun lobby" has "so much power that they've gotten your sheriff to spread their lies about Initiative 594 to voters."

<broken link removed>

I-594 campaign recruits Montana anti-gun Moms, says sheriffs 'spread lies'

Members of the Montana Chapter of Moms Demand Action are being recruited for a telephone blitz of Washington voters this evening to promote Initiative 594 on the heels of an e-mail yesterday from the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR) that alleges the "gun lobby" has "so much power that they've gotten your sheriff to spread their lies about Initiative 594 to voters."

<broken link removed>
If anyone gets one of these calls act like a confused voter and ask a million questions. Keep them on the line as long as possible to prevent them from making as many calls

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top