JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the Washington Civil Rights Association:

"We need solid panelists for Monday's hearings (assault weapon ban, state pre-emption). We're looking for African-American women, men, or Latino women, men, or LGBTQ in that priority order, to speak on the two bills big bills, SB 5217 and 5568. Can you connect me to someone, anyone, who can help us find the perfect panelists?

Email me at [email protected]!"

Are you able to help? Or do you know someone who can do this? This will be just a couple of minutes of testimony, over Zoom, and Curtis will walk you through it. The WCRA is orchestrating an effective fight against these terrible bills, and would appreciate the help!

This is for next Monday, 1/17.

Thank you!

"We need solid panelists for Monday's hearings (assault weapon ban, state pre-emption). We're looking for African-American women, men, or Latino women, men, or LGBTQ in that priority order, to speak on the two bills big bills, SB 5217 and 5568. Can you connect me to someone, anyone, who can help us find the perfect panelists?

Are you able to help? Or do you know someone who can do this? This will be just a couple of minutes of testimony, over Zoom, and Curtis will walk you through it. The WCRA is orchestrating an effective fight against these terrible bills, and would appreciate the help!

Thank you!
I submitted written testimony. I'm Hispanic.

Thank you!
The preemption ban violates Washington State law and has no chance of passing.

Yes, preemption is currently the law. However, the legislature is trying to change the law . . . so if they destroy preemption, then it is no longer the law and we lose it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top