JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Senator Whitsett

Thank you for your comments and thoughts regarding possible upcoming gun legislation. Senator Whitsett opposes any further restriction on possession of firearms and actually opposes many of those already in place, both at the State and Federal levels.

SB 347, 699, 700 and 796 are now in the Rules Committee. You may call the committee members and let them know of your opinion. Rules Committee Members:

Diane Rosenbaum, Chair (D-Portland)
[email protected]
503-986-1700

Ted Ferrioli, Vice-Chair (R-John Day)
[email protected]
503-986-1950

Lee Beyer (D-Springfield)
[email protected]
503-986-1706

Ginny Burdick (D-Portland)
[email protected]
03-986-1718

Bruce Starr (R-Hillsboro)
[email protected]
503-986-1715

Again, thank you for taking time to notify Senator Whitsett of your concerns.

Please sign up for Senator Whitsett’s newsletter: <broken link removed>

Warm regards,

Sandy Sumner

Legislative Assistant

Just so we're all clear....

SB 700 is not in the Judiciary Committee, it is in the Rules Committee. It has already passed Judiciary, sending e-mails to the members of Judiciary won't do any good (beyond the good it would do to send it to any other Senator).

DON'T FOCUS ON THE 5 SENATORS LISTED IN THE ORIGINAL POST OF THIS THREAD

Here is a list of the members of the Senate Rules Committee:

[email protected]
503-986-1700

[email protected]
503-986-1950

[email protected]
503-986-1706

[email protected]
03-986-1718

[email protected]
503-986-1715

These are the folks who will be amending the bill, these are the folks who will be sending it to the Senate Floor, these are the folks we need to be e-mailing.

Thank You for that:s0155:

Thank You for that:s0155:

I addressed some of the critical issues in each of the bills, that we cid not need NEW YORK "Bloombergers" anti-gun politics nor lobbists in Oregon in the first batch of emails.

In the second I addressed the legislators to not take away freedoms of law abiding gun owners or citizens.

Please do write "and" or call the senators to vote against. Thanks.

I hate the idea that I might have to call New York City Hall about bills being debated in my own state clear across the nation on the west coast. Keep NY/Bloomberg out of Oregon!

A slight bit more direct firmness needs to be done in the letters and calls this time, respectful but firm.
I pretty much told them that the biggest drive in history to oust those that infringed on the Constitution would take place this time around.
Respectfully, but sternly.
Whicb is exactly what we all must do next election.
NEVER FORGET.

Just so we're all clear....

SB 700 is not in the Judiciary Committee, it is in the Rules Committee. It has already passed Judiciary, sending e-mails to the members of Judiciary won't do any good (beyond the good it would do to send it to any other Senator).

DON'T FOCUS ON THE 5 SENATORS LISTED IN THE ORIGINAL POST OF THIS THREAD

Here is a list of the members of the Senate Rules Committee:

[email protected]
503-986-1700

[email protected]
503-986-1950

[email protected]
503-986-1706

[email protected]
03-986-1718

[email protected]
503-986-1715

These are the folks who will be amending the bill, these are the folks who will be sending it to the Senate Floor, these are the folks we need to be e-mailing.

ALL OF THE ABOVE SENATORS tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Hopefully their staff will take notice to our opposition. Let's go with this idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top